Sri Krishnadevaraya University (SKU) Anantapuramu Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019
SKU Anantapur Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019: Directorate of Distance Education, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu has invited applications for admission to B.Ed and B.Ed Third Methodology programme for 2019 sessions.
The Third Methodology Programme is a judicious mix of theory and practical work to develop knowledge, skills, applications and aptitude in teachers. This course is suitably supported by the theoretical aspect to the extent needed taking into consideration all the above aspects. The Directorate of Distance Education, S.K. University offers the following subjects for the Third Methodology course.
- Physical Science
- Biological Science
- Social Studies
SKU Distance Education B.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of online uploading of Application: July 12th, 2019
- Last date for payment of the Registration Fee: August 10th, 2019
- Last date for the receipt of filled in application: August 14th, 2019
Eligibility Criteria and Fee Structure
Eligibility for B.Ed Admission
Trained in-service teachers with a Bachelors Degree working in Government Recognized Schools or working in Educational Sector as primary, upper-primary teachers with SGT / PRT / TTC / D.Ed., / D.EI.Ed., / D.P.Ed., / Pre-primary / Montessori / Fine Arts or any other course NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode and.
The reservation and relaxation in marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government/ State Government, whichever is applicable.
Applicants must have passed BA / B.Sc. / B.Sc.(Home Science) / B.Com. / BBM / BCA at the time of admission. Applicants must be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission. Applicants should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e., B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science) / B.Com. / BCA / BBM and or in the Master’s Degree in relevant subject or any other qualification equivalent thereto. However, the applicants belonging to all other reserved categories i.e., SC, ST, BC, and Physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination. Or
Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with Mathematics and Physics subjects with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission into the programme.
Fee Structure: The course fee for B.Ed course is Rs.18,000 (+ Rs.150/- in case of other than S.K. University students) for the 2-year programme. The applicants seeking admission into B.Ed. course are advised not to pay the fee at the time of submission of the application form.
Eligibility for B.Ed Third Methodology
- Applicant must have passed the B.Ed., Degree from S.K. University or any other recognized Institution or University.
- The Methodology subject, which the Applicant desires to pursue as the Third Methodology, should have been studied by the applicant at the undergraduate level
- Applicants should possess at least two years of experience as on June 30th 2019 in a recognized school.
Fee Structure: The course fee for B.Ed. Third Methodology is Rs.5400/- (+ Rs.150/- in case of other than S.K. University students) for six months programme. The applicants seeking admission into B.Ed. Third Methodology course is advised to pay the fee at the time of submission of the application form.
SKU Anantapur Distance B.Ed Application Process 2019
- The login is provided for B.Ed. course through our website skucde.com
- The applicant should Register first and then go to login.
- Fill the Application form.
- Go to Online Payment screen and pay the application fee.
- Take your Application Printout.
- The applicant should sign in the filled-in Application Form.
- The applicant should preserve a copy of Bank Receipt and filled in the application form for further correspondence if any.