SNAP 2019 Exam Pattern
SNAP Exam Pattern 2019: Check out the complete details of SNAP Exam Pattern, Test Structure, Marking Scheme and more. The SNAP exam 2019 will comprise in four sections like General English (Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, and Verbal Ability), Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency, (General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario) and Analytical & Logical Reasoning.
SNAP Marking Scheme 2019
Nature of Question Paper / Topics and Marks Allotted
|Normal Questions||Marks Per Correct Answer||Special Questions||Marks Per Correct Answer||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency|
Please note that SNAP Test 2019 is a computer-based test.
- The duration of SNAP Test is of 120 minutes.
- SNAP Test Date: December 15th, 2019 (Sunday); Time: 1400-1600 hours.
- SNAP Test is an objective test. Each Normal Question has four responses. The applicant is expected to choose the appropriate response.
- In Quantitative Section for special questions, which will have blanks where answers should be entered by the applicant using the virtual keyboard. For Example – What are the last two digits of the number 745? Then by using a virtual keyboard, you have to enter the answer as 07.
- Normal Questions carry one mark for each correct answer and Special Questions carry two marks for each correct answer.
- Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks for Normal / Special Question.
Check out SNAP Admit Card 2019
Guidelines Regarding SNAP 2019 Online Test
The applicant is required to report at the Test Centre by 1200 hours to allow for sufficient time for biometric data capture as well as verification of Admit Card and ID proof.
The applicant will not be allowed to appear for the SNAP Online Test 2019 if she/he reaches the Test Centre after 1410 hours (2:10 p.m.).
The applicant must not carry any electronic gadget(s) (including cellular / smart telephones, calculators, alarm clocks, smartwatch, watches with built-in calculators/memory, etc) inside the examination hall.
The Test Invigilator will check the applicant’s Admit Card & ID proof and authenticate the same.
The duration of the test is 120 minutes, i.e. from 1400 to 1600 hours. The applicant may attempt any section in any order.
Check out SNAP Registration
The applicant will not be allowed to leave the examination hall till 1445 hours (2:45 p.m.). After submission of the test, the applicant will not be allowed to re-enter the examination hall.
The SNAP Online Test 2019 will close at 1600 hours. NO EXTRA TIME will be given to the applicant under any circumstances.
Applicants found using any unfair means will forfeit their chance of being considered for admission and will be debarred from receiving SNAP 2019 scores.
The scores published by the Symbiosis Test Secretariat (STS) shall be final and shall not be subject to any appeal or revaluation.
Differently, Abled category applicants are requested to contact STS with scanned copies of their Medical Certificates for ascertaining the percentage of their disability. (email: [email protected]). Applicants failing to do this will be considered under the Open Category.
Check out more Entrance Exams