SNAP 2019 Symbiosis National Aptitude Test Notification
SNAP 2019 Notification: Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune has invited online applications for admission to various Post Graduate Programs for the academic year 2019-20. SIU Pune has conducted the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP). The SNAP Test will be on December 15th, 2019 from 14:00 Hrs. to 16:00 Hrs. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is a National-Level Management Entrance Test, conducted by Symbiosis International (Deemed University) for admission to its 15 Institutes.
SNAP 2019 Overview
Applicants aspiring to join MBA/MSc (CA)/MSc (SS) Programs offered by Institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) have to appear for the common, mandatory Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test 2019.
The applicant needs to register for SNAP Test and also register for the institutes offering his/ her choice of programs by paying separate programs registration fees.
If shortlisted, he/she would then need to attend the GE-PIWAT process conducted by each of these institutes individually.
Check out MBA Admissions
SNAP 2019 Important Dates
- Registration Commences on August 16th, 2019
- Registration Closes on November 23rd, 2019
- Payment Closes on November 23rd, 2019
- Admit Card Live on (www.snap test.org): December 02nd, 2019
- SNAP 2019 Online Test: December 15th, 2019 (Sunday, Time: 14.00 hrs. to 16.00 hrs)
- Announcement of Result: January 10th, 2020
- Shortlisting of applicants for GE, PI & WAT: 3rd week of January 2020
- GE, PI, and WAT: First/Second week of February 2020
- SNAP 2019 Final Merit List: 4th week of February 2020
SNAP Test 2019 Score Accepting Colleges (15 MBA Institutes)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR)
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resources Development (SCMHRD)
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS)
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM)
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT)
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM Nashik)
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School of Media & Communication, Bengaluru (SSMC Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School of Banking & Finance (SSBF) (Formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Mgt.)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM Hyderabad)
- Symbiosis School of Sport Science (SSSS)
Check out more Entrance Exams
SNAP Registration 2019
SNAP Registration online on the website snaptest.org (from August 16th, 2019 to November 23rd, 2019).
Any Changes in the online application form (except the name, date of birth, category and test city preferences) will be entertained only up to the closing date of Registration i.e. November 23rd, 2019. No changes shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstances. No change in name, date of birth, category and test city requests will be entertained once the applicant completes his/her SNAP Online Test 2019 payment.
Upload your latest scanned color passport size photo at the time of Online Registration for SNAP Test. (Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old).
Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate.
SNAPT Test 2019 Payment Modes
The applicant may pay through i) Billdesk Payment Gateway ii) Easebuzz Payment Gateway iii) Indian Bank Payment Gateway iv) Demand Draft.
Pay the SNAP test fee of Rs.1750/- as per the instructions mentioned on the website for Payment of SNAP Test fee. (From August 16th, 2019 to November 23rd, 2019).
Payment through Demand Draft
Submit a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1750/- from any Nationalized Bank in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as ‘DD Payment’ in the “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at,
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune-412115
The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the details of Demand Draft and will send you an email confirming the payment. Only after the realization of payment, would you be able to view your Admit Card.
SNAP Test fee and institute program payment are non-refundable.
Choose the mode of Payment as ‘DD Payment’ in the “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International University, Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune-412115.
SNAP 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Those who have completed Graduate from any recognized/statutory University or Institute with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST), Programs, which require specific discipline/ subject specialization need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
The applicant who has completed a qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the applicant before seeking admission to any program of SIU.
Evaluation Division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) issues equivalence certificate for foreign degrees/qualifications.
Note: Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria for the programs) which they are desirous to pursue. SIU/STS/ Institute will not be responsible if the applicant applies for the program(s) for which he/she is not eligible.
Check out more MSc Admission
SNAP 2019 Exam Pattern
Check out SNAP exam pattern 2019 details given below:
- General English [Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability] = Normal Questions – 30 Special Questions 05 & Total 35 Questions & 40 Marks.
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency – Normal Questions – 30 Special Questions 05 & Total 35 Questions & 40 Marks.
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning – Normal Questions – 30 Special Questions 05 & Total 35 Questions & 40 Marks.
- Current Affairs – Normal Questions – 20 Special Questions 05 & Total 25 Questions & 40 Marks
- Total- Normal Questions – 110 Special Questions 20 & Total 130 Questions &150 Marks
- SNAP Test duration is of 120 minutes
- SNAP Test Date – December 15th, 2019 (Time: 14.00 hrs. – 16.00 hrs)
- SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has 4 responses (Only for Normal Questions). Applicant should choose an appropriate response. Applicant should choose an appropriate response. 0.25 marks will be penalized for wrong answers. Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks.
- Applicant must use Blue or Black ballpoint pen only.
- Normal Questions carry 1 mark for each question and Special Questions carry 2 marks for each question.
- Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks for Normal Questions and for Special Questions also.
SNAP 2019 Selection Process
On the basis of their overall percentage of SNAP, a cut-off list (category-wise) will be prepared and uploaded on the official website of respective institutes. According to these cut off lists, students will be shortlisted for the GE-PI WAT.
List of Test Centers for SNAP 2019
SNAP Test 2019 will be conducted in 90 cities all over India. An applicant may give three preferences of test cities from the following list while registering for SNAP Test 2019.
Agra; Guntur; Moradabad; Ahmedabad; Guwahati; Mumbai; Ajmer; Gwalior; Mysuru; Aligarh; Hisar; Nagpur; Allahabad; Hooghly; Nashik; Ambala; Howrah; Navi Mumbai; Amravati; Hubballi; Noida-G Noida-Gaziabad; Amritsar; Hyderabad; Panipat; Anand; Indore; Panjim – Mapusa; Asansol; Jabalpur; Patiala; Aurangabad; Jaipur; Patna; Bareilly; Jalandhar; Portblair; Belagavi; Jammu; Pune; Bengaluru; Jamshedpur; Raipur; Bhilai; Jhansi; Rajkot; Bhopal; Jodhpur; Ranchi; Bhubaneswar; Kakinada; Roorkee; Bilaspur; Kanpur; Rourkela; Chandigarh – Mohali; Karnal; Shillong; Chennai; Kolhapur; Shimla; Coimbatore; Kolkata; Siliguri; Cuttack; Kota; Surat; Dehradun; Kottayam; Thane-Kalyan-Dombivli; Delhi – Gurugram; Kozhikode; Thiruvananthapuram; Dhanbad; Kurnool; Thrissur; Dibrugarh; Lucknow; Udaipur; Ernakulam-Kochi; Ludhiana; Vadodara; Faridabad; Madurai; Varanasi; Gandhinagar; Mangaluru; Vijayawada; Gangtok-Bardang; Meerut; Visakhapatnam
Applicants will be informed regarding their allotted test city on 02nd December 2019 (Monday). The earlier a applicant completes her/his SNAP Test 2019 payment process, higher is the possibility of s/he being alloted her/his preferred test city.
Details about the Test Centre (e.g. address, etc.) will be printed on the Admit Card. Admit Card will be live on SNAP website www.snaptest.org from 02nd December 2019 (Monday) till 15th December 2019 (Sunday).
While all efforts will be made to ensure that an applicant gets a test city as per her/his preference; however, in some exceptional circumstances, a different test city in a nearby area may be allotted.
As per the UGC Regulations/ Guidelines, the following will be the reservation policy for admission to any program of Institutes of SIU (except Symbiosis Institutes of Management Studies, which has a separate policy).
Within Sanctioned Intake
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 15%
- Scheduled Tribes (ST): 7.5%
- Differently Abled: 03%
Over & Above Intake
- Kashmiri Migrants: 02 seats per program
- International Applicants: 15%
Applicants applying from categories other than Open Category are required to submit valid supporting document (s) at the time of GE-PIWAT (if shortlisted).
SNAP 2019 Admit Card
The SNAP Test Centre and its address will be printed on the SNAP Admit Card. (Admit card will be live on SNAP website www.snaptest.org from 02nd December 2019).
While all efforts will be made to ensure that the applicant gets a test city as per his/her preferences, however, in some exceptional circumstances, a different test city in nearby area may be allotted.