South Indian Bank (SIB) Scholarship Scheme 2019
South Indian Bank Scholarship 2019: The South Indian Bank Ltd. (SIB) has invited online applications under the third edition of ‘SIB Scholar’, a scholarship scheme for students belonging to financially challenged families, pursuing their Undergraduate courses in Kerala. Check out the complete details of SIB Scholarship 2019 like dates, application form, amount, eligibility criteria and more for South Indian Bank Scholarship 2019.
South Indian Bank Scholarship Last Dates 2019
- Applicants can apply online through the link below from 29th July 2019 to 25th September 2019
Check out more Scholarship Programs
SIB Scholarship Amount
- The Bank will pay/reimburse 100% of the tuition fees as per the fee structure to the selected students for seats allotted in the Government quota in Government and Aided colleges.
- An additional monthly allowance of Rs.4000/- towards hostel/subsistence cost will also be paid to the selected students for the entire duration of the regular course (excl. internship period, if any).
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Scholarship 2019
- Minimum Educational Qualification: The Applicant should have passed 12th Standard from any Govt. Higher Secondary School in Kerala with minimum 85% marks in Academic Year 2017-2018 or 2018-2019. (Students who have completed 12th Standard from Govt. aided, CBSE/ICSE schools are NOT ELIGIBLE)
- Family Income: Annual family income should not exceed Rs. 100,000/- (Rupees One Lakh)
- Under graduate Courses Eligible for Scholarship: B. Tech, MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BVMS, B.Pharm, B.Sc. (Nursing), B.Sc. (Agri), LLB and other 3 to 5 year full time undergraduate courses. Students who got enrolled for the above-mentioned courses during the year 2019-20 in Govt./Aided colleges in the state of Kerala are eligible. Students who are admitted to self- financing colleges in Govt. quota during 2019-20 and paying the same Govt. fees are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Check out National Scholarship Test 2020
South Indian Bank Scholarship Application Form 2019
- Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria. Applicants can apply online through Bank’s Website www.southindianbank.com
- Applicants can apply online through the link below from 29th July 2019 to 25th September 2019.
- The applicants are requested to ensure that the information filled in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the same. There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application.
- Applicants making multiple registrations will be DISQUALIFIED
- Applicants will have to enter their basic details and upload their photograph, 12th Standard mark list, Certificate in prescribed format signed by head of institution where currently studying and family income certificate issued by Village Officer. Applicants belonging to BPL families should upload BPL certificate issued by secretary of local body.
- If any of the parent has expired, corresponding death certificate to be uploaded.
- If any of the parent is differently abled, corresponding certificate to be uploaded.
- For more information, visit the SIB Website www.southindianbank.com
SIB Thrissur (Kerala)
South Indian Bank Ltd. Thrissur, Head Office, T.B Road, Mission Quarters, Thrissur-680001, Kerala, India, Telephone Nos: +91-487-2420020, 2420058, Email: [email protected], Website www.southindianbank.com
- HP NMMS Scholarship 2019
- National Scholarship Protal
- ONGC Scholarship
- West Bengal Scholarship
- DAMS Scholarship Test
- NSTSE Scholarship 2020
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship List
- NTSE Scholarship 2020