SPMVV Distance Education Admission 2019 Notification
SPMV Distance Education Courses 2019: Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Tirupati (Directorate of Distance Education) has invited applications from eligible women applicants for admission into PG COURSES: M.Sc Mathematics, Zoology, M.A English, Telugu, Music and Women’s Studies. LL.M; PG DIPLOMA COURSES: Family & Health Counseling, Pre-School Education, Public Relations, Application Software; DIPLOMA COURSE: Music (Sankeertana, Varnam, Annamayya Antarangam).
The Distance Education Centre offers the following courses of Study through Correspondence.
- M.Sc – Mathematics (2 years); Eligibility: B.A/B.Sc with Mathematics, Fee: Rs.4000/- per year
- M.Sc – Zoology (2 years); Eligibility: B.Sc with Zoology as one of the subjects in Part-II & 50% marks in Zoology and 50% of marks on aggregate; Fee: Rs.9500/- per year.
- LLM (Master of Laws) – two branches a Constitutional Law & Administrative Law b) Criminology & Torts): 3 years; Eligibility: LLB: Fee: Rs.6000/- per year.
- M.A. in English, Women’s Studies, Telugu Language, Literature & Translation: 2 years; Eligibility: Any Graduate of a recognized University, Fee: Rs.4000/- per year.
- MA – Music: 2 years; Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree in Music/Bachelor’s Degree with Diploma in Music/Certificate Course in Music or ‘B’ Grade in Classical Karnataka; Fee: Rs.9000/- per year.
PG Diploma Courses (One year)
- PG Diploma in Family and Health Counseling; Eligibility: Any Graduate of a recognized University; Fee: Rs.3000/- per course.
- PG Diploma in Pre-School Education; Eligibility: Any Graduate of a recognized University with 45% in the group; Fee: Rs.3000/- per course.
- PG Diploma in Public Relations; Eligibility: Graduates and Postgraduates in any discipline from any recognized university; Fee: Rs.3000/- per course.
- PG Diploma in Application software; Eligibility: Any graduate Degree of recognized University; Fee: Rs 15000/- per course.
Diploma Courses (6th Months)
- Diploma in Music (6 months): Eligibility: SSC with fundamental knowledge in Music; Fee: Rs 3000/- per course.
SPMV Distance Education Admission Form 2019
- Applicants have to apply to DDE, SPMVV from 1st January 2019. Admissions will also be done at study centers.
- The Prospectus along with the application can be obtained from the undersigned or downloaded from the website www.spmvv.ac.in and to submit along with a crossed demand draft of any Nationalized Bank for Rs.350/- drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Sri Padmavati MahilaVisvavidyalayam, Tirupati,” payable at Tirupati.
- The applicants are advised to write their address on the backside of the Demand Draft (DD).
SPMV Distance Education Admission Dates 2019
- Application Form will be available from: January 01st, 2019
- Last date for admission into all programmes is: March 31st, 2019
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam
(Women’s University), Tirupati-517502 (Andhra Pradesh), (Directorate of Distance Education), (Recognized by the Distance Education Bureau), Website www.spmvv.ac.in.