SRCC Post Graduate Diploma in Global Business Operations 2019
SRCC GBO 2019: Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi has invited applications for admission to 2year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma Programme in Global Business Operations of the University of Delhi for the academic batch of 2019-21. Check out the complete details like dates, entrance exam, eligibility, application form, test centers and more about SRCC GBO 2019.
Number of Seats: 71 Seats (Including 5 supernumerary seats)
Reservation available: UR – 31, SC – 09, ST – 05, OBC – 17, PWD – 03 (supernumerary), CW – 03 & Foreign National 03 (supernumerary seats).
Check out PG Diploma Courses 2019
SRCC GBO 2019 Dates
- Date of Opening of Application/Registration: December 24th, 2018
- Date of the Closing of Application/Registration: January 25th, 2019
- Date of Entrance Test: February 24th, 2019 (Sunday, 10.00 am to 12.00 noon)
Eligibility for SRCC GBO 2019
Bachelor’s Degree with 50 percent marks from a recognized University. Five percent relaxation in marks is available to applicants belonging to SC / ST / PwD category.
Final year students of a Bachelor Degree Course, i.e. applicants who are appearing for their qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
Course Fee: About Rs80,000/- (apppox) per semester (Fees is subject to revision)
SRCC GBO Admission Procedure & Selection Criteria
Admission to the course is based on objective type is written test and group discussion and personal interview (GD&PI)
The Component & Details:
A written test comprising of following components: (a) Verbal Ability, (b) Quantitative Ability, (c) Logical Ability, (d) Data Interpretation.
Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GDPI) shall have the following component.
- Group Discussion: A group of 8-10 Applicants will be given a topic for discussion.
- Personal Interview: Applicants will be evaluated on the parameters like personality communication skill and general subject knowledge in management and international business.
The written test will be in held in the English language; Each of the above section in part (1) will have 40 questions each with four multiple-choice answers.
Applicants will have to mark one answer in the OMR sheet with a ballpoint pen; each question will carry 4 marks.
Full marks will be awarded to the correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
The duration of the test will be 2hours. The limited number of Applicants will be invited for the GDPI of order if merit under each category Applicants with overall negative marking in the written test will not be eligible for the GDPI. Appearing in GDPI is a mandatory requirement for consideration of Applicant in the Final merit list Final merit test will be drawn on the basis of aggregate marks secured by the Applicant in the written test and GDPI.
The written test will have 75 percent weightage and GDPI shall have 25 percent weightage; of which GD shall have a weightage of 10 percent and PI shall have a weightage of 15 percent.
Check out Entrance Exams 2019
Entrance Test Date: Sunday, February 24th, 2019 (Timings, 10.00am to 12.00Noon)
Entrance Test Centres: Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai.
GDPI Venues: The venue for GDPI will be at Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai.
SRCC GBP 2019 Application Form
- The Prospectus with application form can be obtained from the Section Officer (Admin) from Applicants can apply only through online Admission / Registration facility
- Date of the opening and closing of online Application / Registration – Opening Date December 24th 2018 to January 25th 2019.
- Test Fees: Each Applicant will be required to pay fees at the time of application/registration towards testing and online processing charges.
- Fee for General Category Applicants is Rs.2500/- and OBC / SC / ST and PwD applicants is Rs.1500/-.
- Applicants can submit the application online through college website www.srcc.edu or www.srccgbo.edu.in by clicking the link at the home page Registration for Admission to PG Diploma in GBO 2019-21.
- The applicant can open the online Application / Registration link through college website www.srcc.edu or www.srccgbo.edu.in by following the link “Registration for Admission to PG Diploma in GBO 2019-21” on the College website.
- After completing the online registration form applicants can submit Test fee through all Masters and Visa Credit or Debit Cards/ Net Banking and also cash payment at the selected branches of Post Office.
- The demand draft (DD) must be drawn in favor of “Principal, Sri Ram College of Commerce” payable at New Delhi.
- Write your name and address on the back of the bank draft. The college will not be responsible for postal delay Application Form can also be downloaded from the college website.