Sri Venkateswara University DDE Admission 2019 for UG, PG, PG Diploma Courses
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Admission 2019 – Directorate of Distance Education, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, has opened admission to distance education – UG, PG and PG Diploma programs starting in the academic Session July 2019-20. The University offers a wide range of Distant and Regular UG, PG and PG Diploma programs at its affiliated colleges, institutes and the University campus.
Check out more Distance Learning Courses
SV University DDE Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of filled in Applications: 05th September 2019
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Courses Offered
- M.A. in Telugu, English, Hindi, Economics, History, Political Science, Public Administration and Sociology
- MSW (Master of Social Work)
- M.L.I.Sc (1 yr)
- M.Sc. in Physics, Psychology, Mathematics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany
- M.Com (2 yr); M.Com Financial Management (M.Com FM)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) (3 yr)
- B.A\ B.Com (General/Computers)
- B.Sc, B.Sc (B.Z.C); B.Sc (M.P.C); B.Sc (M.S.Cs); B.Sc. (M.P.E); B.Sc (M.E.Cs); B.Sc (M.P.Cs);
PG Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma Courses in Industrial Relations & Personal Management, Guidance & Counselling
Open University System (OUS):
- Applicants without any formal qualification can pursue B.A. and B.Com courses under OUS by qualifying in the eligibility entrance test.
Check out more Admission Notification
Eligibility Criteria for SV University DDE Admission 2019
- For Undergraduate Courses: Applicants should have cleared their Higher Secondary or 10+2 Exam with the related stream from a recognized board of education.
- Masters’ Courses: Applicants should have completed their Graduation in the relevant domain/ discipline under any recognized college or University.
- PGD Courses: Applicants should have completed their Post-graduation in the relevant domain/ discipline under any recognized college or University.
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Application Procedure 2019
- Prescribed admission application and ‘D’ challan can be downloaded from our D.D.E website www.svudde.in.
- Applicant is instructed to fill in all the required information in the application and pay the required fee through our ‘D’ challan downloaded and submit the application along with Original challan to the DDE office in person or by post on or before 05th September 2019.
- A separate challan for Rs.200/- towards the processing fee should be accompanied with Admission application.
- Select the subject as per your eligibility criteria by reading the eligibility conditions given in the Prospectus and also select the study center / DDE Admission Counselling Centers of your convenience and the application should be routed through the study center / DDE Admission Counselling Centre only.
- The admission card issued to the candidate will be sufficient for the purpose of Identification for the entire period of study in the DDE. If the admission card is lost, a fresh Admission card will be issued on payment of Rs.50/- during the course of study. Preserve the Admission card with Enrolment Number, till the course is completed and produce it on demand at any time.
Check out latest entrance exams
Mode of fee payment
- All types of fees should be paid by way of ‘D’ challan, provided in the DDE website www.svudde.in.
- All types of fee shall be made by means of paying ‘D’ Challan of either Andhra Bank A/c No.103210100020302 or State Bank of India A/c. No 31573987253, available in our website.
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
(Accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC), Director of Distance Education (Recognised by Distance Education Bureau, UGC New Delhi), Sri Venkateswara University Tirupati-517502, Phone: 0877-2289380, Cell: 9177220642, 9705105270, Website www.svudde.in