MBBS BDS Programs 2016 Notification
SRM University has invited applications from Indian/NRI/Foreign Nationals for admission to 1st year MBBS and BDS programs for 2016-17 sessions. NEET (UG) – 2016 qualified applicants are only eligible.
Admission will be made based on the qualifying examination and NEET percentile score.
MBBS (offered in Kattankulathur Campus)
BDS (offered in Ramapuram and Kattankulathur Campuses)
Eligibility for MBBS & BDS Course
He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the MBBS Course.
H.S.C (+2) or equivalent qualification with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany and Zoology/Biotechnology possessing marks as prescribed by the MCI.
Selection will be made on merit, based on the marks secured in an entrance examination conducted by this University on all India basis.
Test Centre: SRM Univeristy – Kattankulathur.
How to Apply – SRM University MBBS BDS Programs..?
The application form obtained on payment can be filled and sent to the Director (Admissions).
The application form downloaded from the website can be filled and sent along with a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1000/- favour SRMIST, payable at Chennai, to the Director (Admissions).
Demand Draft: Fill-up the DD number, Amount, Date, Issuing Bank & Branch name. Also, write your name on the reverse of the DD.
Mail the filled application along with a demand draft (DD) for Rs.1000/- to the following address so as to reach him before last date.
The online MBBS Application is closed.
Last date for online BDS Application is September 04th 2016
Check out Study Materials for SRM University MBBS BDS Entrance Exam 2016
- 5 Mock Tests & Solved Papers for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam
- Quick Review Series for BDS 4th Year: Periodontics
- Mastering the BDS 1st Year: Last 20 Years Solved Questions
- The Perfect Study Resource for – Jamia Millia Islamia BDS & Physiotherapy Entrance
- Short Nots for Dental PG Entrance Examinations, Clinical Sciences, Vol. 5 BDS-V (Periodontics, Prosthodontics, Radiology)
- MCQS on Pharmacology for Dental Students with Explanation for BDS, MDS and PG Dental Entrance Examinations