SRTMUN Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) Course 2019
SRTMUN M.Phil Admission 2019: Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMU) Nanded, Maharashtra has invited application for admission to M.Phil courses are run in the campus Schools, Sub-Centre, Latur and affiliated colleges of the University in Chemistry, Geography, Environmental Science, Bio-Technology, Microbiology, Botany, Physics, Sociology, Education, Physical Education, Political Science, English, Marathi, Hindi, Urdu, Library and Information Science, Commerce, Management and Computer Science.
Check out SRTMUN Distance Education Admission 2019
SRTMUN M.Phil Admission 2019 Important Dates
|Sr. No.||Admission Schedule||Date||Time|
|1.||Application form and e-prospectus will be available in online mode on the University website www.srtmun.ac.in||06th August 2019|
|2.||Last date of filling online application||19th August 2019||Up to 5:30 P.M.|
|3.||Last date of submission of hard copy of duly filled online application along with relevant documents only at P.G. Section of the University||21st August 2019||Up to 5:30 P.M.|
|4.||M.Phil. CET through online mode||24th August 2019||Venue & Time will be mentioned on admit card|
|5.||Display of General Merit List||26th August 2019||04:00 P.M.|
|6.||Display &Admission according to First Merit List||28th August 2019||During office hours in all working days at research center from 10:30 am to 05:30 pm|
|7.||Display & Admission according to Second Merit List||30th August 2019||During office hours in all working days at research center from 10:30 am to 05:30 pm|
|8.||The on spot round (if seats remain vacant)||31st August 2019||At research center from 10:30 am to 05:30 pm|
|9.||Commencement of Classes||03rd September 2019||At research center from 10:00 am|
|10.||Last date of submitting Eligibility forms to the University by Research centers||20th September 2019||During office hours|
- 55 percent marks at Master’s Degree in relevant subject or Grade B according to U.G.C. Norms of grading system in relevant/related subjects for open categories and 50 percent marks for reserved categories.
- Admission will be given on the basis of the performance in the entrance test conducted by the university (75 percent) and; the performance of the candidate at the Master Degree (25 percent).
- While preparing the merit list, 75 percent of the marks obtained in entrance test and 25 percent of the marks obtained in respective PG courses will be considered; while consolidating the marks obtained in entrance test and PG courses, resulted fractions will be rounded off to the next integer.
Check out more Admission Notifications
Distribution of Seats
- 70 percent seats are reserved for the students from this university and 30 percent seats are reserved for the students from other universities.
- There would be over and above quota of 20 percent for other state students.
- Medium of Instruction and Exam: The medium of instructions and examinations for information technology and research methodology for the course work will be in English.
- Fee Structure: Entrance Test Fee Rs.1000/- for open category and Rs.750/- for reserved category; examination fee: Rs.905/-
SRTMUN M.Phil Application Form 2019
- Application form is available on the University website www.srtmun.ac.in
- The applicants may register for the University admission to secure a position which is vacant in the course they are willing to apply for; the applicants should go to the website portal of the University for apply.
- Details of registration are being specified there. Candidates must follow the instruction given on the website for registration.
SRTMUN M.Phil Entrance Exam 2019
- Syllabus for Entrance Test: Entrance Test will include research and language aptitude numerical ability, reasoning, general knowledge and subjects related to the Master’s Degree in the subject concerned.
- Entrance Test will be of 100 marks comprising two different sections
- Section A: – Research and language aptitude numerical ability, reasoning, general knowledge
- There will be fifty multiple choice questions of 50 marks; duration of Test – 50 minutes; this paper is common for all the candidates
- Section B: – There will be fifty multiple choice questions on the subject concerned of 50 marks; duration of Test – 50 minutes
- Venue for Entrance Test: The Entrance Test would be conducted at University Campus, Nanded
- Date and Time: 24th August 2019, 11.30 am to 01.00pm