Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University Distance Education UG & PG Courses 2019
SRTMUN Distance Education 2019: Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University has invited applications for admission to BA, B.Com, BBA, MA Courses through Distance Learning Mode for 2019 sessions. Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University is a new name among distance education providers in India, but the university certainly offers a lot of promise. Recognized by the UGC and awarded with a B grade by NAAC, SRTMU offers graduate and post graduate courses in faculties of arts & humanities, commerce and management.
SRTMUN Courses Offered
UG (Undergraduate Courses)
- B.A., B.Com, BBA (3 years)
PG (Postgraduate Courses)
- M.A. (Marathi, Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, History, Sociology, Political Science, Economics, Philosophy and Public Administration) – 2 years
Check out more admission notifications
SRTMUN Distance Education 2019 Important Dates
- Publication of advertisement in the Newspaper: 10th July 2019
- Admission process at the study centers: 10th July 2019
- Last date of closing the admission: 31st August 2019
- Admission with late Fees of Rs.500/-: 01st September 2019 to 11th September 2019
- Submission of Admission, Eligibility and Exam Fees to University (DD, Cash, NEFT or RTGS): 12th September to 23rd September 2019
- Submission of admission, Eligibility and Exam forms by the colleges: 12th September to 30th September 2019
- Organization of Contact sessions at the study Centers (for UG Course): Sep & Oct 2019 & Jan & Feb 2020
- 1st Term Examination: October 2019
- 2nd Term Examination: March 2020
- 1st Term Examination Result: December 2019
- 2nd Term Examination Result: May 2020
Check out B.Com Admissions
SRTMUN Distance Education Eligibility Criteria 2019
- A male or female applicant residing in India or abroad who has completed 20 years of his/her age is qualified for admission to the course conducted by the DDE. The Distance/external learner is an adult person who is already engaged in service, business and any occupation and who has been deprived of his education.
Check out BBA Admissions
Eligibility Criteria for UG/PG Courses
- Applicant who has passed his/her SSC/HSC examination conducted by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher secondary or other State.
- The applicant who has completed his UG Degree privately and regularly from the recognized colleges and Universities.
- Applicant who has acquired any UG or PG degree from the recognized universities is also eligible for appearing UG and PG in another discipline.
- Applicant who wants to appear for the PG programme privately is also eligible for the approved PG courses of this University. There is no maximum age limit for admission.
- Applicant who has acquitted a PG degree from any discipline can appear for the courses in humanities social sciences Commerce from other university and Management run by distance education department.
- There is no need of gap Certificate during admission. There is no restriction of submission of migration certificate. Applicant can avail facility of duel degree system in one academic year.
- The degree from distance/external education of this university is considered equal to conventional degrees for the central and state Govt. competitive examination and its various sectors.
- Applicant is not required to produce original T.C. Mark memo or Cast Certificate during the admission of any course.
- From the academic year 2019-2020 no semester system of M.A. examination is implemented for the External mode. An annual examination pattern once is a year during holidays will be conducted by the department.
Check out M.Com Admissions
SRTMUN Distance Education Application Procedure 2019
- Registration and admission process is conducted at the Study centers.
- The Directorate of Distance Education (External Mode) advertises admission notice for all the approved programmes. Generally the admission process begins in the month of July every year.
- The admission schedule is uploaded on the website and the admissions are conducted accordingly. The admission forms are included in the prospectus and also uploaded on the website www.srtmun.ac.in
- The Demand Draft (DD) of the fees is accepted in favor of the Finance and Account officer SRTM University, Nanded payable at Nanded.
Check out MA Admissions
- Directorate of Distance Education, Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwad University, (Establishment Year 1994), Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded-431606, (Maharashtra) India, NAAC re-accredited with ‘A’ Grade, Tel.: Tel. No. 02462-229144, E-mail. [email protected], Website www.srtmun.ac.in