SSIM Secunderabad PG Diploma in Management Courses 2020
SSIM Secunderabad PGDM Admissions 2020: Siva Sivani Institute of Management (SSIM) Secunderabad has invited applications for admission in various Postgraduate Diploma in Management Courses for the academic year 2020.
SSIM Courses offered
- SSIM Residential: PGDM (Triple specialization), PGDM (Banking, Insurance, Finance and allied services), PGDM (Marketing), PGDM (HR), PGDM (Global Business).
- SSIM Non-Residential: PGDM (Triple specialization), PGDM (Banking, Insurance, Finance and allied services), PGDM (Global Business).
Check out PG Diploma Courses
Applicants with any Bachelor Degree with 50-60% aggregate are eligible based on college or equivalent in any discipline Students appearing in their final semester/year exams are also eligible to apply and
Applicant must also qualify any one of the Entrance Tests from CAT/ GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ TSICET before applying to Siva Sivani Institute of Management (SSIM) & should qualify at least one exam.
Note: SSIM uses scores of the above-mentioned Tests for admission into PGDM Programs. The Testing Bodies neither have a role in the selection process or in the conduct of the PGDM Programs.
Selection is based on the performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Due weightage is given for Academic Performance and Work Experience.
Academic Performance in Degree, 12th Standard, and 10th Std.: 10 marks.
- Work Experience: 05 marks
- Group Discussion: 20 marks
- Personal Interview: 25 marks
- Total: 100 Marks
SSIM PGDM Admission Procedure 2019
- The admission process includes Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The student needs to first register for the GD & PI.
- To register online at www.ssim.ac.in, follow the “Online Registration” link. Before going for the registration, keep the scanned copies of Photograph, Marks memos of 10th, 12thand Graduation/Post Graduation ready.
- Students are required to fill the complete application form and upload the copied of the certificates listed.
- After having filled the complete form, students need to make payment of Rs.1200/- for the Registration, which can be paid through Debit Card /Credit Card or Demand Draft (DD).
- For making the payment of registration fees by Demand Draft (DD), take a DD of Rs.1200/- favoring Siva Sivani Institute of Management, payable at Hyderabad/Secunderabad, fill the online application form on www.ssim.ac.in and
- Students may also collect the application form from the institute or download from the website and send the filled application form to the Institute’s address along with a DD of Rs.1200/- and the copies of the certificates so as to reach the Institute by the specified last date.
Schedule of GD & PI will be held in the following centers
- Kolkata, Varanasi, Kochi 01st January 2020
- Ranchi, Lucknow, Trivandrum, Indore January 2020
- Jamshedpur, Delhi, Raipur, Vijayawada: January 2020
- Bhubaneswar, Dehradun, Nagpur: January 2020
- Vizag and Hyderabad January 2020
Siva Sivani Institute of Management (SSIM) Secunderabad
Siva Sivani Institute of Management, NH-7, Kompally, Secunderabad-500014 (Hyderabad), Phone No.: 040-27165450, Email: [email protected], Website www.ssim.ac.in.