SSIM Secunderabad PG Diploma in Management Courses 2019
SSIM Secunderabad PGDM Admissions 2019: Siva Sivani Institute of Management (SSIM) Secunderabad has invited applications for admission in various Postgraduate Diploma in Management Courses for the academic year 2019.
SSIM Courses offered
- SSIM Residential: PGDM (Triple specialization), PGDM (Banking, Insurance, Finance and allied services), PGDM (Marketing), PGDM (HR), PGDM (Global Business).
- SSIM Non-Residential: PGDM (Triple specialization), PGDM (Banking, Insurance, Finance and allied services), PGDM (Global Business).
A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from the University approved by UGC with minimum 50% marks; applicants, who are in final year of Bachelor’s degree, are also eligible to apply; and
Applicant must appear for any one of the below-mentioned Entrance Tests and upload/submit the Score Card along with filled-in Application Form.
- – CAT 2018 (Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs)
- – XAT 2019 (Admission Test of XLRI)
- – ATMA Sept. 2018, Dec. 2018 (AIMS Test for Management Admission)
- – MAT Sept. 2018, Dec. 2018 (Management Aptitude Test conducted by AIMA)
- – CMAT 2019 (Common Management Admission Test Conducted by AICTE)
- – GMAT after Sept. 2018 (Graduate Management Aptitude Test conducted by GMAC)
Selection is based on the performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Due weightage is given for Academic Performance and Work Experience.
Scores of Aptitude Test (CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT): 40 marks.
Academic Performance in Degree, 12th Standard and 10th Std.: 10 marks.
- Work Experience: 05 marks
- Group Discussion: 20 marks
- Personal Interview: 25 marks
- Total: 100 Marks
SSIM PGDM Admission Procedure 2019
- The admission process includes Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The student needs to first register for the GD & PI.
- To register online at www.ssim.ac.in, follow the “Online Registration” link. Before going for the registration, keep the scanned copies of Photograph, Marks memos of 10th, 12thand Graduation/Post Graduation ready.
- Students are required to fill the complete application form and upload the copied of the certificates listed.
- After having filled the complete form, students need to make payment of Rs.1200/- for the Registration, which can be paid through Debit Card /Credit Card or Demand Draft (DD).
- For making the payment of registration fees by Demand Draft (DD), take a DD of Rs.1200/- favoring Siva Sivani Institute of Management, payable at Hyderabad/Secunderabad, fill the online application form on www.ssim.ac.in and
- Students may also collect the application form from the institute or download from the website and send the filled application form to the Institute’s address along with a DD of Rs.1200/- and the copies of the certificates so as to reach the Institute by the specified last date.
Schedule of GD & PI
GD & PI will be held at the following centers:
- Kolkata, Varanasi, Kochi: January 21st, 2019
- Ranchi, Lucknow, Trivandrum, Indore: January 22nd, 2019
- Jamshedpur, Delhi, Raipur, Vijayawada: January 23rd, 2019
- Bhubaneswar, Dehradun, Nagpur: January 24th, 2019
- Vizag & Hyderabad: January 25th, 2019
Siva Sivani Institute of Management (SSIM) Secunderabad
Siva Sivani Institute of Management, NH-7, Kompally, Secunderabad-500014 (Hyderabad), Phone No.: 040-27165450, Email: [email protected], Website www.ssim.ac.in.