St Joseph’s Institute of Management PGDM Admission 2020
SJIM PGDM Admission 2020: St. Joseph’s Institute of Management (SJIM) Bangalore has invited applications for admission to 2 years of full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management – PGDM Program for 2020 sessions. The institute offers students the choice between Finance, Marketing, Human Resources Management, and Operations. Check out complete details like eligibility criteria, application form, entrance test, prospectus, application deadlines and more for SJIM Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020.
SJIM PGDM Eligibility Criteria 2020
The applicant should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university under regular mode ONLY.
The applicant should have a consistent academic record of the first class (minimum 60% marks) in STD X, STD XII & Graduation. The applicants who have cleared all the subjects in their first attempt will be preferred. Applicants with a history of more than two arrears need not apply.
Applicants who have appeared for the Final Graduate Level examination and are awaiting results may also apply.
- CAT (A minimum of 60 percentile)
- XAT (A Minimum of 60 percentile)
- MAT (September, December & February): A minimum of 550 scores.
- We also accept GMAT, ATMA and CMAT scores
SJIM PGDM Application Form 2020
- Apply online/download prospectus through website www.sjim.edu.in.
- Make an online payment of Rs.1000/-.
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance, Entrance Test score, and work experience. The list of shortlisted applicants will be put up on the SJIM website. The individual applicants will also be informed through e-mail.
Check out MBA Admissions
SJIM PGDM 2020 Application Deadlines
- Online registration/application for PGDM-2020 begins 15th October 2019
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 08th February 2020
- Last Date to receive Supporting Documents: 13th February 2020
- Personal Interviews & Essay Writing at the College Campus: 15th & 16th February 2020
- Announcement of the Selection List: 20th February 2020