PhD Admission 2019 | Phd Courses 2019 at Swami Rama Himalayan University
Swami Rama Himalayan University Phd Admission 2019: Swami Rama Himalayan University has invited application for admission to full-time PhD Program 2019 session.
PhD Programme: Medical Sciences, Nursing, Rural Health, Applied Sciences & Humanities, Management, Engineering & Technology.
Check out more Phd Admission 2019
Swami Rama Himalayan University Phd Admission Dates 2019
- Schedule for online submission of Application Forms & Requisite Fee: October 24th, 2018 to December 31st, 2018
- Date of uploading of Admit-Cards on University Website: January 10th, 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam: January 20th, 2019 (Sunday, 10:00 am to 12:00 noon)
- Date of Uploading Answer Keys on University Website: January 23rd, 2019
- Declaration of Result: By January 31st, 2019
An applicant should have a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject of this University or any other recognised University and must have passed the qualifying examination in the first attempt with at least 60 percent marks.
Where a Master’s Degrees has been awarded without specifying the marks obtained, the applicant should have obtained a minimum of 55 percent of the aggregate marks in the professional examinations of the relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
The programme commences every year January & July. The University will start the process of admission 6 (six) months before commencement of the course.
Prospective applicants shall apply for admission to the Ph.D Program before the last date as prescribed by the University.
A candidate who has qualified in the UGC / CSIR / (JRF) Examination / SLET / GATE/teacher fellowship holder or who has been awarded the M.Phil Degree shall be exempted from appearing in the Entrance Examination.
Applicants who have passed the Entrance Examination will be asked to submit their Synopsis. The candidate shall also be required to submit the undertakings/certificate for proof of their funding source.
Applicants working under Central Govt./State Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous organization shall submit their applications through proper channels i.e. through the employer. They will also be required to submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer before they are allowed to join the Ph.D Course.
The admission committee shall short-list the applicants for provisional registration in the Ph.D. program based on the performance of the applicants in the Entrance Examination (60% weightage), comments from the Department (20% weightage) and assessment report of the Ph.D Research Committee (20% weightage). Those candidates who have been exempted from the entrance examination shall be assessed on comments of the respective department (50%) and Ph.D Research Committee assessment (50%).
- The Entrance Exam will comprise of an objective type test of 100 questions with two parts:
- Part-I Research methodology: 50 marks
- Part-II Subject Related: 50 marks.
- The questions will be of multiple choice type (four options with single correct answer) to be answered on the specially designed Answer sheet using Black ink Ball Point Pen only
- Each correct answer shall be awarded ONE mark. There is no penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answer marked by the applicant.
- The duration of the examination would be 120 minutes (2 hours)
PhD Application Form
The application form is available on the University website, i.e. www.srhu.edu.in Interested applicants may upload the application form and must submit the duly filled in form by post lates by 31st December 2018 to the Registrar, Swami Rama Himalayan University, Swami Ram Nagar, P.O. Doiwala Dehradun, Uttarakhand.