Symbiosis SSMC Bengaluru MBA Admission 2020
Symbiosis Bengaluru MBA Admission 2020: Symbiosis School of Media and Communication (SSMC) Bengaluru has invited announces admission for MBA Program 2020. Only those applicants who have registered and paid for ‘SNAP 2019’ is eligible for the institute registration process.
Symbiosis School of Media and Communication – SSMC Bengaluru offered admission in MBA in Communication Management with specializations of Advertising and Public Relations for the academic year 2020.
Check out MBA Admissions
Duration of the MBA Program: 2 years.
Specializations: Advertising and Public Relations.
Symbiosis Bengaluru MBA Eligibility Criteria 2020
The eligibility criterion to apply for the same is, as follows:
- The applicant should be a graduate from a recognized university with 50% (45% for SC/ST) aggregate; applicants awaiting their final year results can also apply. However, their admission would be provisional and subject to their furnishing proof of graduation with 50% by the beginning of the second semester.
- SSMC-B is a B-school for enthusiasts who want to work in the Media industry.
Symbiosis Bengaluru MBA Admission Procedure 2020
Step-I: Apply for SNAP 2019.
Visit http://snaptest.org/ for the application form and all information related to SNAP 2019. Register for SNAP 2019 and make payment. Upon payment, a SNAP ID and password is generated which will be essential to fill up the online form for SSMC-Bangalore’ MBA (CM) Program.
Appearing for SNAP 2019 exam is compulsory for seeking admission to SSMC-Bangalore’s MBA (CM) Program.
Step-II: Program Registration for MBA (CM) Program
Only those applicants who have registered and paid for the ‘SNAP 2019’ will be eligible to apply for MBA (CM) program. Fill up the Online Application Form for MBA (CM) Program and pay the registration fees of Rs.1000/-.
For queries related to admissions, please join SSMC-Bangalore’s Aspirants Facebook Page.
Step-III: Appear for GE & PI-WAT:
Four components are involved in the process. A non-gated personality assessment test, Group Exercise, Written Ability Test and Personal Interaction; or Group Exercise will include activities to ass’s aspirants in areas like Innovation and creativity in problem-solving, Team skills, Time Management, etc.
Written Ability Test will include questions to assess the creative analytical skills of the person.
The Personal Interview round will be to assess applicants on parameters such as interpersonal skills, communication skills academic proficiency, etc.
Symbiosis Bengaluru MBA Admission Dates 2020
- Last date of Online Registration for SSMC-B: 16th January 2020
- Last date of SSMC-B Payment: 18th January 2020
- Announcement of GE PI WAT Shortlist: 24th January 2020
- SSMC-B GE P IWAT at Noida: 08th & 09th February 2020
- SSMC-B GE P IWAT at Pune: 15th & 16th February 2020
- SSMC-B GE PI WAT at Bengaluru: 21st to 24th February 2020
- Announcement of First Merit List: 11th March 2020
- Last date for Payment of Fees for the First Merit List Candidates: 28th March 2020
- Programme Commencement on 10th June 2020
SSMC Bengaluru Address
Symbiosis School of Media and Communication (SSMC), Bengaluru (Constituent of Symbiosis International University) (Established under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 vide Notification No. F.9 12/2001-U.3 of the Govt. of India), Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade, Symbiosis School of Media and Communication, 95/1, 95/2, Electronic City Phase 1, Hosur Road, Bangalore-560100 (Karnataka), Tel.: +91-80-67139520, Website www.ssmc.edu.in.