Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics MSc in Goinformatics Admission 2019
Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics MSc Admission 2019: Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics (SIG) Pune has invited applications for admission to M.Sc Programs (Geoinformatics) for 2019 sessions.
M.Sc Geoinformatics: M.Sc Geoinformatics is of 100 credits, divided suitably into 4 semesters, which also includes two projects. The degree is conferred under the aegis of Symbiosis International University.
Intake for MSc
For Indian Students: 60 students.
Reservations: Within the sanctioned intake.
(i) SC: 15%
(ii) ST: 7.5%
(iii) Physically Handicapped: 03%
Over and above the sanctioned intake:
(i) Jammu and Kashmir Migrants: 2 seats per program.
(ii) International Students including NRIs: 15%.
Eligibility for MSc
- Graduates in Engineering, IT, Computer Science, Science, Agriculture, Management, Geography and Commerce with a Minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST applicants).
- Final year students awaiting results may also apply.
Appearing for SNAP test is NOT mandatory to apply for SIG. Applicants registered for SIG will be eligible to appear for the Personal Interview.
The performance in Personal Interview and certain attributes; such as academic performance in 10th Board exam, 12th Board exam, Graduation exam, educational stream, work experience, extra-curricular activities, participation in sports, NCC /NSS at various levels, Post Graduation degree/diploma, and written communication skills will have appropriate weightage in the selection process.
Applicants will be called Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT) to be held on February 23rd to 24th 2019.
- Tuition Fee – Rs 1,85,000/-, Refundable Deposit – Rs 20,000/-, Total – Rs 205,000/-
- 1st Installment – Rs 1,10,000/-
- 2nd Installment – Rs 95,000/-
Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics MSc Application Form 2019
The applicants who are interested in the above courses should apply online at the SIG website www.scie.ac.in
Application Forms are also available at the institute office on payment of Rs.1000/- for Indian students in cash. By courier, send a demand draft (DD) for Rs.1000/- in favor of “The Director, Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics”, Payable at Pune at the address Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics, 5th Floor, Atur Center, Gokhale Cross Road, Model Colony, Pune-411016.
Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics MSc Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of Submission of Application Form: February 16th 2019
- Date of Personal Interview/Written Ability Test: February 23rd and 24th 2019
- Course Commences on June 07rd 2019