TAPMI Manipal PGDM Courses 2019: TA Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) Manipal has invited applications for admission to 2 years full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs in general, Healthcare and Banking and Financial Services for the academic session 2019. Check out the complete details like dates, application form, eligibility criteria, selection process, fees and more about TAPMI PGDM Admission 2019.
TA Pai Management Institute PGDM Admission 2019 Notification
TAPMI Courses Offered
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Banking and Financial Services
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Human Resources Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Marketing and Sales Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programs
- PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) – 465 Seats (420 + 45)
- PGDM-HCM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Healthcare Management) – 60 Seats and
- PGDM (BKFS) (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) (Banking & Financial Services) – 60 Seats
Check out MBA Admission 2019
TAPMI Manipal MBA Admission Dates 2019
- Availability of TAPMI Application Form: November 24th 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: January 18th 2019
- Communication about TAPMI Admission Process Stage-2 Shortlist: Will be updated soon
- Stage-2 of TAPMI Admissions Process: Will be updated soon
- TAPMI Admissions Final Selection First List Announcement: Will be updated soon
- Commencement of PGDM First Year Term I: Will be updated soon
TAPMI PGDM Eligibility Criteria
- PGDM and PGDM – BKFS: Applicants should have the graduate degree (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) in any discipline, recognized by the AIU as eligible for Post Graduation, with not less than 50percent overall aggregate marks.
- This applies to also those with professional qualifications like Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accounting, and Company Secretary.
- Applicants appearing for final year degree exam may also apply.
- However such Applicants, if selected by TAPMI, are required to produce proof of completion of graduation by the time they join the PGDM Programmes & submit their mark-lists and other testimonials within the stipulated date.
- Final year students may also apply.
- Valid scores of CAT, XAT and GMAT score.
- PGDM – Healthcare: A Graduate Degree (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) in medical / para-medical /Pharma, recognized by the AIU as eligible for Post Graduation, with not less than 50percent overall aggregate marks.
- Final year students may also apply.
Check out PG Diploma Admission 2019
TAPMI PGDM Selection Procedure
Applicants should have valid CAT/XAT/GMAT scores are mandatory pre-requisites to qualify for the admission process consisting of WAT/ personal interviews or other evaluation components the institute deems fit.
Based on profiles of the applicant’s viz., high scores in CAT/XAT/GMAT and academic excellence, work experience, extra-curricular and clarity of purpose, Applicants are short-listed and invited to participate in the subsequent TAPMI admissions process.
Final selection will be based on overall performance in the TAPMI admissions process.
WAT/PI Centers: Manipal, Bangalore, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Cochin, Ahmedabad and Jaipur.
TAPMI PGDM Fee Details
PGDM & PGDM (BKFS) Programmes: The current academic fee for two years payable by students admitted for the PGDM Programs is Rs.13.50 lakhs including Hostel fees and excluding monthly food bill approx. Rs.3500/-; for NRI Applicants – USD 36,000 including Hostel fees and excluding monthly food bill approx. Rs.3500/-.
PGDM – Healthcare Management: The current academic fee for two years payable by students admitted to the PGDM – Healthcare Programme is Rs.9.50 lakhs including Hostel fees and excluding monthly food bill approx. Rs.3500/-; for NRI Applicants – USD 26,000 including Hostel fees and excluding monthly food bill approx. Rs.3500/-.
TAPMI Manipal PGDM Application Form 2019
- Applicants can apply online www.tapmi.edu.in
- Read all instructions carefully before filling up the Application Form Online.
- The application is valid for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management 2019 (PGDM 2019), Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Healthcare 2019 (PGDM-HC 2019) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Banking and Financial Services 2019 (PGDM-BKFS 2019).
- The application must be complete in all respects and filled with the requisite information. No blanks can be left. Once the form is filled and submitted, the Applicant could view it but no further amendments are possible.
- Applicants have to appear for any of the below-mentioned Entrance Tests and submit the details of the test they intend to take along with its registration number(s), in the TAPMI Application Form.
- Applicants using GMAT tests must submit their Score Cards along with the application form as a scanned copy in .jpg/pdf format, with less than 500 KB size.
- All applications are to be submitted ONLINE only.
- Interim inquiries on admission status of individual Applicants will not be entertained.
- The admissions process for PGDM, PGDM-HC & PGDM-BKFS 2019 would use the scores of CAT/XAT/GMAT/MAT or assessment of Applicants along with other selection parameters.
- An applicant may submit an application form for PGDM on payment of Rs.1500/- for the single program, Rs.2500/- for any 2 programs and Rs.3500/- for all three programs.
- NRI applicant may submit an application form for PGDM on payment of Rs.3100/- or USD 50 for the single program, Rs.4500/- or USD 75 for any 2 programs and Rs.6000/- or USD 100 for all three programs.
- An Applicant can apply for only one program using the prospectus/voucher purchased from coaching centers; to apply for more than one program, he/she can use credit/debit cards and apply online.
- The application fee is nonrefundable.