PJTSAU Telangana AGRICET 2019 for BSc (Agri.) Programme
Telangana AGRICET 2019: Professor Jaya Shankar Telangana State Agriculture University has been invited applications from Diploma holders in Agriculture and Seed Technology for admission into 4 years B.Sc (Agri.) Degree Programme through AGRICET for 2019 session.
Telangana AGRICET Dates 2019
- Opening date of online submission of Application form: 23th June 2019 (10 AM)
- Closing date of online submission of Application form: 17th July 2019 (4 PM)
- Telangana AGRICET Entrance Test 2019 Date & Time: 26th July 2019 from 2 PM to 4 PM
- The e-Admit Card / Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the University’s website: 22nd July 2019 (10.30 AM)
- For any information not mentioned in the PROSPECTUS, the candidates may contact Mobile No: 7331124682 between 10:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. and 2:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M, only on all working days.
Check out Telangana AGRICET and AGRIENGGCET 2019
Telangana AGRICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
A pass in agriculture/Seed Technology Diploma Courses from PJTSAU A NGRAU.
Those who are going to complete the diploma requirement in 2019 academic years can also apply.
Age Limit: The applicants shall be required to have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years for all the applicants and 25 years in respect of SC/ST and years in respect of PH applicants.
Total Number of Seats: 47 seats (42 seats for Agriculture Diploma holders and 05 for Seed Technology holders).
Reservation As per rules of Government of Telangana.
The above seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local applicants and be remaining 5% seats will be treated as the unreserved quota.
Check out more Admission Notification
Telangana AGRICET 2019 Admission Procedure
Admission will be made strictly as per the rule reservation based on merit through the Entrance Test in Telugu language.
Telangana AGRICET 2019 Application Form
Applications form can be downloaded from the University website www.pjtsau.ac.in
Interested applicants may apply for admission in prescribed proforma along with a demand draft (DD) for Rs.300/- for General Applicants and Rs.150/- in case of SC/ST & PH applicants drawn in favour of Comptroller, PJTSAU, payable at Hyderabad.
Application form complete in all respect with 2 self-addressed envelopes affixed with Rs.5/- postal stamp must reach by July 17th 2019 either in person or by post to Convenor, AGRICET 2018, Department of Crop Physiology, College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030.