Joint Phd Admission 2019 at Teri University and Deakin University
Teri University and Deakin University offered jointly an application for admission to the Regular (Full-time) Joint PhD Program for 2019 sessions.
This Joint Ph.D. Program is a multidisciplinary course offered with the aim to promote high-quality doctoral research on themes relating to sustainable development.
- Minimum 70% marks (or equivalent) in the Master’s Degree in Biological Sciences/Biochemistry /Microbiology /Agronomy / Soil Science/ Chemistry /Physics / Bioprocess Engineering and Chemical Engineering.
- Mandatory valid IELTS scores required (Band 6.5/6)
- The selected applicants will be centered at TERI University. He/she will also get an opportunity for international exposure by visiting Deakin University, Australia during their Ph.D.
- On successful completion of the program, scholars will receive two separate test amours from TERI University and Deakin University.
How to Apply?
- Applicants must submit the online application form (available at http://tdnbc.teriin.org/phd-admission.php) on or before the last date of application submission.
- Applicants must send completed application forms along with updated CV at [email protected]
- Please mention “Application for TERI Deakin PhD Program-2019” in the subject line.
- Selected students are expected to sign a bond for the entire duration of the Ph.D program.
- For further information and applications contact Students Coordinator at +91-124-7103838 (Ext-569) (Weekdays 9.30 am to 5.30 pm) or visit http://tdnbc.teriin.org/.
- Application Deadline is October 31st 2019.