TIMKEN Scholarship Scheme 2019
Timken Scholarships 2019: Timken India has been invited scholarship online applications from Students Pursuing Engineering, Diploma, I.T.I and B.Sc Nursing Courses for 2019 sessions.
About Timken Scholarship
Timken Scholarships are for helping students who cannot afford Quality education due to the high fees structure. Timken scholarships would encourage them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities.
This scholarship would not be applicable to Timken India employees and their children.
Timken Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
- Start Date: May 27th, 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Form: July 15th, 2019
Timken Scholarships Offered
Scholarships are offered to students pursuing the following courses.
- Full-Time – B.E./B.Tech
- Full-Time – ITI Course
- Any 3 years – Full-Time Diploma Course after Class 10
- Full-Time – 4 years B.Sc. Nursing
Check out Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2019
Timken Scholarship 2019 Amount
- For B.E./B.Tech: Rs. 1,00,000/-.
- For ITI Course: Rs. 20,000/-.
- For Diploma Course: Rs. 30,000/-.
- For B.Sc. Nursing: Rs. 1,00,000/-.
Timken Scholarships 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For B.E./B.Tech: Minimum 50% in Class 10, Minimum 50% in Class 12, Minimum 50% in Diploma
For ITI Course: Minimum 35% in Class 10
Diploma Course after Class 10: Minimum 35% in Class 10
For B.Sc. Nursing: Minimum 35% in Class 10, Minimum 35% in Class 12
The scheme is available only to students whose family income is below Rs. 800000.00.
Check out Vidyasaarathi Renewal Scholarship 2019
Timken Scholarship Application Process 2019
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Timken Scholarships 2019
There are 3 easy steps to Apply for Scholarship.
Sign Up: Register in Vidyasaarathi Portal
Complete Profile: Complete the profile information with all necessary details.
Search & Apply: Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for the scholarship.
Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the URL
- B.E./B.Tech: https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/resources/118/132_2.html
- ITI Course: https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/resources/118/130_3.html
- Diploma Course: https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/resources/118/129_7.html
- B.Sc Nursing: https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/resources/118/131_5.html
- Then Click the Sign-Up link in the right top corner of the home page.
Applicant Photo; Proof of Identity; Proof of Address; Proof of Income; Student Bank passbook/Kiosk; 10th & 12th Marksheet; Current year fees receipts (Tuition and Non Tuition Fees); Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute; Latest College Marksheets; Upload Previous Marksheet (Both Semester) for 2nd/3rd and 4th Year students); Optional document; Domicile certificate; Pan Card and; All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only.