UGC NET Result Online 2019 | NTA NET Result 2019 | NET Result June 2019
UGC NET Result 2019 – The countdown has begun for the commencement of the UGC NET Exam 2019 following that the NTA NET June Result 2019 is declared. The National Testing Agency (NTA) are supply the UGC NET Result online on https://nta.ac.in. The exam takers will navigate the direct link on this page to get the Result/ record book. One will use the non-inheritable login details to look at the CBSE NET Result 2019. The NTA conducts National Eligibility Test on June 20 to June 26, 2019, an annual basis to ask applications for the post of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship.
The result will be declared by July 15, 2019
The exam takers are examined through an offline primarily based examination and criteria of choice are to attain a minimum of minimum qualifying marks within the UGC NET 2019.
Those applicants who have appeared in all the papers (Paper one, Paper two and Paper three) are thought-about for the shortlisting method. Get to understand the outlook of the scorecard, the strategy to examine the UGC NET Result 2019, Choice Procedure, previous year cutoff, etc. Offer this page a browse to fetch the above-mentioned details.
Check out UGC NET December 2019 Notification
Steps to Check NTA UGC NET Result 2019
To check the UGC NET result 2019, the applicants will have to follow the steps below.
- Go to the official website link (link will be given above).
- A new result page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter your roll number, application number and date of birth and click on the submit button.
- Your result will appear in the pdf format.
- Download it and take a printout of the result for further process.
Details Printed on the NTA UGC NET Scorecard
The Scorecard of NTA UGC-NET generally includes the following details.
- Name of the Applicant
- Roll Number
- Name of the chosen subject
- Score in Paper 1, 2 and 3
- Minimum Marks in Paper 1, 2, and 3
- Percentage secured in Paper 1, 2, and 3
- JRF Status & Assistant Professor Status
- NTA NET Cutoff 2019
UGC NET Answer Key 2019
After the successful completion of UGC NET examination, the exam conducting authority will release the answer key for all papers. UGC NET answer key will be published on in the month of June 2019.
Applicants will be made available with the facility to challenge the OMR Sheet/answer key. For challenging each question, applicants have to pay the Rs. 1000/-. If the challenge is accepted by the authority, the fee will be refunded.
- UGC NET December 2019 Notification
- UGC NET 2020
- UGC NET Admit Card
- UGC NET Online Application
- UGC NET Exam Pattern
- CSIR UGC NET Exam Notification
- CSIR UGC NET Exam Date
- CSIR UGC NET Online Application Form