ULSAT 2020 UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test Notification
ULSAT 2020: ULSAT stands for UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) has invited online application for admission to Law Courses offered in various disciplines for the commencing session 2020 through ULSAT 2020. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun conducted UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test 2020 for admission to the 5 years BA-LLB, BBA-LLB, and B.Com-LLB.
UPES has announced the ULSAT 2019 exam date. The exam will be conducted between April and 1st week of May 2020.
All programs offered by the UPES School of Law (SoL) are approved by the Bar Council of India.
Also See: Law Entrance Exams
ULSAT 2020 Important Dates (Tentative)
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: September 2019
- Last Date to Apply: April 2020
- ULSAT Admit Card for CBT: 02nd week of May 2020
- ULSAT CBT Exam conducted on April – May 2020
- ULSAT Admit Card for PBT: 02nd week of May 2020
- ULSAT PBT Exam conducted on May 2020
- Declaration of ULSAT 2019 Result: June 2020
- GDPI Begins on 02nd week of June 2020
- ULSAT Counselling Date: June 2020
UPES Courses Offered 2020
- BA LLB (H) with specialization in Energy Law/Criminal Law / Labor Law / Constitutional Law
- B.Sc LLB (H) with specialization in IPR Law / Food & Health Law / Medical & Forensics Law
- BBA LLB (H) with specialization in Corporate Law/ International Trade & Investment Law / Banking, Insurance & Finance Regulations
- B.Com LLB (H) with specialization in Taxation Law / Media & Entertainment Law / Legal Compliance and Secretarial Practices
- B.Tech LLB (H) Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Cyber Law / IPR Law
LLM, Energy Law/ International Trade Law/ Law & Technology/ Corporate & Commercial Law
Check out LSAT Entrance Exam 2020
ULSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form the students must make sure that they match the eligibility criteria below. The students found ineligible at any stage will not be allowed to give the ULSAT exam.
For Undergraduate LLB
- Students must have scored at least 50% marks in the 10+2 exams, Non-LSAT Admission.
- Students can also get admission to various LLB and LLM courses through the NON-ULSAT admission process. Students can take admissions on the basis of the following 3 criteria.
Admission through 12th board Merit:
- Students who will have a score of 85% marks in the 10th and 12th exams considering the best of 5 subjects are exempted from giving the ULSAT exam. Students must note that they need to have English as the main subject in the best of 5 subjects.
Admission through CLAT merit/ LSAT Merit:
- Students who want to take admission through the LSAT score must have at least 50% marks in the 10+2 and 60% marks in LSAT exam.
- Students who want admission on the basis of CLAT should have at least 50% marks in the 10+2 and CLAT rank up to 10000.
Check out CLAT 2020 Notification
Admissions through LSAT Score:
- Students who want to take admission on the basis of LSAT score must have at least 60% marks.
For Post Graduate – LLM
- Students who want to study LLM courses must have at least 50% marks in the 10+2 exam.
- Students must also have scored at least 50% in the LLB exam.
- Only Applicants whose date of birth falls on or after 01st October 1997 are eligible to apply for admission; date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate only will be taken as authentic.
- Upto 20 percent seats shall be filled through Board Merit / CLAT / L-SAT India Category. In case, any seat remaining vacant UPES has the right to fill such seats through UPES Entrance Exam.
ULSAT Exam Pattern 2020
The ULSAT 2020 will be a completely online test. It is proctored centrally and gives you the advantage of taking the test from any convenient location. No, admit card will be issued. All you need is a computer with a stable internet connection with a webcam.
The ULSAT 2020 exam will be of 3 hours. Students will be asked objective type questions in the ULSAT 2020 exam. There will be 5 sections in the ULSAT 2020 exam. Each section will contain 30 multiple choice questions.
A total of 150 questions will be asked in the ULSAT 2020 exam. 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer. Students should know that there is no negative marking for the ULSAT exam.
ULSAT Marking Scheme
- Legal General Knowledge – 30
- Logical Reasoning – 30
- Legal Aptitude – 30
- Language Comprehension – 30
- Quantitative & Numerical Ability – 30
- Total marks – 150
ULSAT 2020 Admit Card
- The ULSAT Admit card will be available to the students in the online mode. The admit card is an important document that has to be carried in the exam hall. Students not having the admit card will not be allowed to appear for the ULSAT 2020 exam.
ULSAT 2020 Application Procedure
- Applicants need to apply on UPES website.
- Applicants desirous of seeking admission to the program may procure the prospectus and application form from UPES Enrolment Offices at Dehradun/Delhi on payment of Rs.1750/- (Rs.1850/-, if required through post or courier).
- The payment should be made in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at Dehradun/Delhi.
- The cost of the prospectus and application form by demand draft/online is Rs.1850/- and Rs.1750/- by cash.
Note: University reserves the right to change the test date or cancel the Test; the Applicants will be sent their login credentials at least 24 hours before the exam on the registered email ID of the applicants
UPES Dehradun Address
P.O. Bidholi Via-Prem Nagar, Dehradun-248007, Tel.: 0135-2770137/2776061, Email: [email protected], Website www.upes.ac.in