University of Calcutta MBA Admission 2019 Notification out!
University of Calcutta MBA Admission 2019: University of Calcutta, Kolkata has invited applications for admission to 2years full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered in the Department of Business Management for 2019 sessions. Check out the complete details like dates, eligibility criteria, application form, selection process and more details for Calcutta University MBA Admission 2019.
University of Calcutta MBA Admission Dates 2019
- Issue and Receipt of Application Forms: 15th November 2018 to 28th February 2019
- List of Eligible Applicants 14th March 2019
- Admit Cards (for GD & PI) to be distributed: 21st March 2019
- Group Discussion & Viva Voce (at Kolkata): 04th April 2019
- Publication of List of successful applicants: 25th April 2019
- Admission to be completed by: 05th May 2019
Also See: MBA Admission 2019
Calcutta University MBA Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Applicants must have bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) system with Honours in Arts/Science/Commerce etc or bachelor’s degree in Engineering & Technology/ Medical Science / Professional programs/ or its equivalent from any recognized University.
Calcutta University MBA Application Form 2019
- Application for MBA (Financial Management) 2019 is invited in the prescribed form, available from Calcutta University sales counter, Asutosh Building, Kolkata-700073, from 15th November 2018 to 28th February 2019 on payment of Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST applicants of West Bengal only) in cash.
- Brochure and form can be downloaded from the website and submitted along with a draft of Rs.1000/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ST applicants of West Bengal only) payable at Kolkata, in favour of coordinator, MBA in finance, Calcutta University.
- Applications will be received in the office of the MBA (Financial Management), Department of Commerce, Calcutta University, Kolkata-700073.
Selection Procedure for MBA Admission
- Selection will be based on CAT /MAT or any other national level admission test score followed by Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Selection will be based on an overall score comprised of the following:
- Past academic achievements: 100 marks
- CAT or MAT: 50 marks
- Group Discussion (G.D.): 20 marks
- Interview: 20 marks
- Work experience: 10 marks
- Total: 200 marks
- G.D. and viva will be held in the Department of Commerce, Calcutta University
University of Calcutta MBA Fees Details
- Indian Students: Rs.186000/- for two years (includes Course fees + Rs.10000/- caution deposit + Rs.16000/- Study material).
- Foreign Students: US $ 9000 for two years (includes Course fees and Study Material US$ 8000 + Caution Deposit US$ 1000).
- Request for refund will be entertained only if the decision of discontinuation of the course is intimidated within 15 days of taking admission.