M.Phil Clinical Psychology Program 2018 at University of Calcutta
University of Calcutta MPhil Clinical Psychology Admission 2018-19: The University of Calcutta has invited applications for admission to the MPhil course in Clinical Psychology programme for the academic session 2018-19
Number of Seats: 12 seats
Eligibility for MPhil in Clinical Psychology
- 55 percent marks in aggregate in MA / M.Sc in Psychology / Applied Psychology from any recognized University / Institute (for SC / ST / OBC category minimum of 50 percent marks in aggregate is required).
- Applicants with MA / M.Sc Degree by correspondence course / part time course / by distance educations are not eligible.
- Applicants who have appeared in MA / M.Sc final examination might apply, provided their final marks / grades reach the interview board on or before the date of interview.
The selection of the applicants will be based on their performance in the written admission test and interview conducted by the university.
- Admission Fee – Rs5000/- (for each year)
- Tuition Fee – Rs5000/- (per month)
- Examination Fee – Rs1000/- (for each yearly examination)
- Application fee – Rs1000/-
A Demand Draft (DD) of Rs1000/- to be sent in favour of MPhil in Clinical Psychology, Calcutta University, payable at any bank in Kolkata.
Demand draft (DD) and application form should be sent to the Secretary, UCSTA, 92 A.P.C. Road, Kolkata-700009.
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: November 30th 2018
- Admission Test: December 10th 2018
- Reporting Time: 11:00 A.M
- Venue Rajabazar Science College (92, A.P.C Road. Kolkata-700009
- Date of Viva-Voce: December 11th 2018 from 01.00 pm onwards
University of Calcutta Application Form
- Applications are invited for enrollment on M.Phil Course and subsequent research works at the Department of Psychology, University of Calcutta (UCSTA, 92, Acharya Prafulla Chandra Road, Kolkata-700009).
- Applicants aspiring to pursue research work in the Department should apply in the prescribed application form attached herewith (www.caluniv.ac.in).
- Please write Application for MPhil in Clinical Psychology, 2018-19 on top of the envelope.
- For further details contact [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected].
- Nature of Questions: 60 multiple choice objective type questions (45 minutes) (Negative marking for wrong answers is there) and 1 essay type question (45 minutes) for the written test.
- List of applicants qualifying the written examination to be published on December 11th 2018 at 12 noon. Qualified applicants will have to appear for Viva-Voce.
- Admission Fee – Rs. 5000/- (for each year)
- Tuition Fee – Rs. 5000/- (per month)
- Exam Fee – Rs. 1000/- (for each yearly examination)
- Application Fee – Rs. 1000/- (Rs.500 for SC/ST candidates)
- A Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1000/- to be sent in favour of “M. Phil in Clinical Psychology, C.U.”, payable at any bank in Kolkata.