Hyderabad University MBA Admissions 2020
University of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2020: University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad has invited application for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in General and Health Care & Hospital Management for 2020 sessions.
University of Hyderabad MBA Admission Dates 2020
- Prospectus-cum-Application form available from August 21st, 2019
- Last Date for Receiving Applications by University of Hyderabad: December 15th, 2019
University of Hyderabad MBA Eligibility 2020
- Applicants should have completed a minimum of three-year bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) with 60% in any discipline in an institution recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE/UGC, by June 2019. Those completing their final examinations by June 2020 can also apply;
- Should apply for and take the CAT 2019, scheduled on November 25th, 2019.
- Applicants should apply to the University of Hyderabad indicating the CAT Registration No. and Test Centre Code before December 15th, 2019 to ‘The Joint Registrar (Acad. & Exams.) The University of Hyderabad’.
University of Hyderabad MBA Selection Procedure
For MBA in general, the selection will be done through the CAT 2019 scores.
Selection of applicants for MBA in Health Care and Hospital Management will be done through written test and interview conducted by the university.
Applicant must indicate the CAT registration number and test center code in the prescribed application form.
Reservation: Reservation of seats will be provided to the SC/ST/OBC/PwD (PH), wards of defense personnel as per the policy of the Govt. of India.
University of Hyderabad MBA Application Form 2020
- The application form has to be submitted online.
- Prospectus-cum-application form can be downloaded from the website.
- Before applying online, the applicant will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature.
- Submit/Post your application form along with enclosures, before the last date, to the Deputy Registrar (A&E), University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500046.
Application Fees: General: 550/-; EWS Rs.500/-; OBC Rs.350/-; SC/ST/PWD(PH) : Rs 250/-.
How to pay the Fees: 1) Through Bank Challan and 2) Online (Net Banking).
Bank Challan: After filling the online application form the computer will generate the challan with candidate’s application number and other particulars; take a printout of the challan and pay the fees in any Branch of State Bank of India.
The bank will not collect any service charges from the applicant.
Online: After filling the online application form, the computer will generate application number; the candidate can pay the fees immediately using the online link provided on the form.
The applicant has to pay the service charges as applicable.
The list of shortlisted applicants will be posted on this website as per the given schedule; no individual communication will be sent to the applicant.