MBA Admission 2018 at University of Kerala | MBA Degree
The University of Kerala offers Admission to MBA (Full Time), MBA (Tourism – Full Time) under the Credit and Semester System at IMK Kariyanvattom Campus, MBA (Full Time) at University Institutes of Management (UIM) of University of Kerala 2018-20.
University of Kerala MBA Admission Dates 2018
Last date of receipt of completed online application form: June 14th 2018
Conduct of III Phase of Group Discussion and Personal interview: 5th & 6th July 2018
Release of provisional rank list: July 13th, 2018
Counselling at IMK, Kariavattom Campus, University of Kerala: 25th – 27th July 2018
Commencement of classes: August 01st, 2018
Name of Institutes and Number of Seats:
- Institute of Management in Kerala (IMK) – MBA (General) – CSS Scheme 40 Seats
- Institute of Management in Kerala (IMK) – MBA (Tourism) – CSS Scheme 40 Seats
- UIM, Alappuzha Centre – MBA (Full Time) – 100 Seats (02 batches of 50 each)
- UIM at ICM, Poojapura – MBA (Full time) 50 seats
- UIM, Adoor – MBA (Full time) – 100 seats (02 batches of 50 each)
- UIM, Kollam – MBA (Full time) – 50 seats
- UIM,Varkala – MBA (Full time) – 50 seats
- UIM, Kundara – MBA (Full time) – 50 seats
- UIM, Punalur – MBA (Full time) – 50 seats
MBA Eligibility Criteria
The 2018 must have passed the degree from any Indian University, under the regular stream, recognized by the University of Kerala and shall be in the 10+2+3 pattern (or in 10+2+4 pattern)
In all the cases the student should have passed the degree examination with not less than 50% marks/equivalent grade (no rounding off allowed) in Part III /core plus complimentary in BA, B.Sc., B.Com. etc., or 50% marks/equivalent grade (no rounding off allowed) in aggregate in case of B.E/ B.Tech, B.Sc. (Agri.) and other 4/5 year degree courses.
2018s, who have passed MA/M.Sc./M.Com. or any other PG Degree recognized by the University of Kerala with 50% of marks/equivalent grade in aggregate, are also eligible for admission. SC/ST 2018s shall be given relaxation as per University rules.
MBA Selection Process
All registered 2018 who have provided valid score card will be invited through SMS/email to participate in the Group Discussion and Interview to be held based on their choice of course/centre at Trivandrum, Adoor and Alappuzha.
The provisional rank list for admission to the MBA program which will be prepared on the basis of the score obtained by the 2018 in the Entrance Test (80% weightage), Group Discussion (10% weightage) and Interview (10% weightage).
The counseling for admission will be held at IMK, Kariavattom Campus.
- Merit (On the basis of merit) 50
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)
- (a) Ezhava (EZ) 8%; (b) Muslim (MU) 7%; (c) Latin Catholic /SIUC (LC) 1%; (d) Other Backward Christian (BX) 1%; (e) Other Backward Hindu (BH) 3% – 20
- *Economically backward among forwarding communities (BPL) – 10
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes; Scheduled Castes 15%; Scheduled Tribes 05%; – 20
University of Kerala MBA Application Form 2018
2018 desirous of seeking admission have to register themselves in the University Website by logging on to www.admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in.
The 2018s should possess a valid score from any one of the entrance examinations conducted by K-MAT, C-MAT or CAT. The scores obtained during the year 2017 August onwards and 2018 alone be considered.
Those students who are appearing for their final year/final semester degree examination are also eligible to apply.
The registration fee for the admission is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only).
After the registration process is over, there is no need to send the hard copies to the University/ IMK/UIM. Once the print out page appears, 2018 has registered successfully.
Note: All communication will be sent only through SMS/ email. Please take care in providing the correct phone numbers and email id while filling the application form.
University of Kerala Address
University of Institute of Management, Deputy Registrar (Administration) University of Kerala, Senate House Campus, Thiruvananthapuram-695034, Website: www.keralauniversity.ac.in.