Distance Education MBA Admission 2016 at University of Burdwan
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- System and Operations Management
- Insurance and Risk Management
Educational qualification: All the applicants interested in applying need to possess a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognised institute/university.
In case, any applicant does not have any of the above mentioned scores, he/she has to appear and secure valid score in the entrance test to be conducted by the University of Burdwan.
Further, the applicants need to appear for a Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
How to Apply?
All the applicants have to apply online.
- Course fees: Rs.15000.00 (Rupees Fifteen Thousand) per Semester.
- Examination fees: Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand) per Semester.
- Registration/Restoration Fees: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for other University students.
Important Dates for Distance MBA Admission 2016
Date of On-line Form Submission: September 14th 2016 to October 05th 2016
Tentative Date for Entrance Test: October 22nd 2016
Tentative Date of GD & PI: October 26th 2016
Tentative Date of Publication of lists of Selected Applicants: November 02nd 2016
Tentative Date of Admission: Without late fee: November 04th 2016 to November 08th 2016
Tentative Date of Admission: With late fee: November 09th 2016 and November 11th 2016