Calcutta University M.Com (Day & Evening) Course Admission 2019
University of Calcutta M.Com Admission 2019: University of Calcutta, Kolkata has invited applications for admissions to M.Com (Day & Evening) Course Programme for 2019 session.
M.Com (Day & Evening) Course is conducted by University of Calcutta, Kolkata
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calcutta M.Com Admission 2019
3years Honours Graduates of the B.Com. examination of this University of the Current and just previous year.
Applicants Honours Graduates from other states recognized Universities equivalence is essential.
Percentage of cut off marks for entrance test and any other criteria will be notified after receiving the application form.
Selection will be made strictly in order of merit on the basis of percentage of marks for 60% of seats for C.U. current year students and rest 40% of seats on the basis of subject wise Entrance Test for Non-Calcutta University and C.U. Students along with all back year students.
Under the category of 40% of seats, the students be admitted on the basis of a MCQ test on OMR sheet with 50 questions on the subject each carrying 2 marks.
Distribution of Marks: For each correct answer 2 marks, for wrong answer minus 0.5 marks; and not attempted Zero marks will be awarded; if there is a tie of marks obtained in the written entrance test amongst the applicants than the applicants with less negative marking will be placed in higher position in the merit list than the other applicant.
Check out more Admission Notifications
University of Calcutta M.Com Application Procedure 2019
The Information Brochure can be downloaded from the official website of Calcutta University www.caluniv.ac.in
After submission of online application Downloaded application forms completed in all respects along with the proof of payment of Rs.100/- for General and Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD category by e-Challan will be received in the office of the concerned Faculty.
An Application Fee of Rs.100/ for General & Rs.50/ for SC/ST/PWD categories will have to be paid online at www.onlinesbi.com of State Bank of India.
Applicants submitting additional forms in Allied Subjects will have to pay through online mode Rs.100/ for each additional form.
University of Calcutta M.Com Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Notification: June 20th, 2019
- Online submission of application: June 20th, 2019 to June 29th, 2019
- Deposition of Application fee through BillDesk Gateway: 20th June to 01st July 2019 (4.00 PM)
- Publication of Draft Merit List of C.U. current year students: July 06th, 2019
- Submission of claim for correction in draft merit list (if any) using Format-I: 07th to 11th July 2019 (11 AM to 2 PM & 3 PM to 4 PM)
- Entrance Test: To be announced later
- Announcement of detailed schedule of Group wise Entrance Test mentioning Date, Time & Venue: To be announced later
- Hall Ticket Download for Entrance Test from website: To be announced later
- Publication of Entrance Test Results: To be announced later
- Submission of claim for correction in draft merit list (if any) using Format-I PART–‘B’ of all Groups: To be announced later
- Publication of Provisional 1st Selection lists for both PART- ‘A’ & PART–‘B’ for all Groups based on the data provided by the candidate: To be announced later
- Date of admission of 1st Selection list of both PART- ‘A’ & PART –‘B’: To be announced later
- Last Date of admission of 1st Selection List of both PART- ‘A’ & PART –‘B’ in UG Colleges: To be announced later
- Call Up / Counseling for 2nd Selection List for 2nd Provisional Selection list of all groups of both PART- ‘A’ & PART –‘B’: To be announced later
- Date of admission of 2nd Selection list of both PART- ‘A’ & PART –‘B’: To be announced later
- Commencement of Classes: To be announced later
- Notification for Special Drive for vacant reserved category seats: To be announced later
- Notification regarding 3rd Provisional Selection list of both PART- ‘A’ & PART –‘B’: To be announced later.
Check out more Latest Entrance Exams