University of Calcutta Phd Tech Admission 2019
Calcutta University PhD Tech Admission 2019: University of Calcutta, Kolkata has invited applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D Tech) program Department of Radio Physics and Electronics for 2019 sessions.
- The last date for accepting Application Form is August 30th, 2019
- Date of Written Exam: September 26th, 2019 at 01:00 pm
- The interview will be held on October 24th, 2019 from 12:00 noon onwards
Applicants having M.Sc/ 4-year B.E/ B.Tech/ post-B.Sc 3 year B.Tech degree are eligible to apply.
Check out more Entrance Exams
Calcutta University PhD Tech Admission Form 2019
- Applicants can obtain the application form from the university website.
- Applicants are advised to apply in the prescribed application form by paying Rs.100/- in cash or demand draft (DD) in favour of “University of Calcutta” (cheques will not be accepted) through a Challan to the cash counter.
- The challan must be endorsed by the Head of the Department of the Radio Physics and Electronics, University of Calcutta.
- The filled-in form along with the copy of the challan should be submitted at the office of the Department.
- One and a half hour written examination will be held on September 26th, 2019 at 01:00 pm in the Department of Radio Physics and Electronics. The question will be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) based on the fundamentals of physics, mathematics, electronics, and communication.
- The interview will be held on October 24th, 2019 from 12:00 noon onwards in the Department.
- Notification of selected applicants after the admission test/interview will be displayed in the departmental notice board and communicated through email.
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the written examination and interview conducted by the institute.
Applicants having M.Tech/ M.Phil degrees or who have passed NET/ GATE/ SLET/ SET/ equivalent examinations need not appear in the written examination and are entitled directly to appear in the interview.