MEd Admission 2019 at University of Calicut
University of Calicut M.Ed Admission 2019: Online applications has invited for admissions to M.Ed Program (Regular Two-Year Course) with Four Semester for the academic year 2019 in the Dept. of Education/Govt. Colleges/Aided Colleges /University Teacher Education Centers /Un Aided Colleges affiliated to the University of Calicut.
Applicants who have not registered through CAP will not be permitted to admission at any stage of the admission process.
University of Calicut M.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Registration: 29th May 2019
- Closing Date of Fee payment: 11th June 2019
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 12th June 2019
- Forwarding of rank list of registered students under General Category and Community Quota to the colleges: 19th June 2019
- Publication of rank list by the colleges on notice board and college website as well as in admission website of the University: 20th June 2019
- Admission by the colleges under General Category: 25th June 2019
- Admission by the colleges under Reservation Category: 26th June 2019
- Admission by the colleges under Community/Management and vacant seat in General, Reservation: 27th June 2019
- Uploading the admitted students to the ‘Admitted link’ by the Colleges: 28th June 2019
- Commencement of Classes: 01st July 2019
- Closing date of admission: 30th July 2019
Name of the Dept. & Sanction Intake
- Dept. of Education, University of Calicut (50 intake)
- Govt College of Teacher Education, Kozhikode (50 intake)
- Institute of Advanced Study in Education, Thrissur (Govt.) (50 intake)
- Farook Training College, Feroke (Aided) (50 intake)
- NSS Training College, Ottappalam (Aided) (50 intake)
- Calicut University Teacher Education Centre, Vadakara (50 intake)
- Calicut University Teacher Education Centre, Aranattukara (50 intake)
- AWH College of Teacher Education, Cheruvannur, Kozhikode (Unaided) (50 intake)
- Sree Narayana College of Teacher Education, Chelannur (Unaided) (50 intake)
- MCT Training College Melmuri (Unaided) (50 intake)
- Devaki Amma Memorial Teacher Education College, Chelembra (Unaided) (50 intake)
- Sree Vivekananda College of Teacher Education, Palemad (Unaided) (50 Intake)
- Dr.Palpu Memorial SNDP Yogam College of Education, Kodungallur (Unaided) (50 intake)
- Sneha College of Teacher Education, Attayampathy (Unaided) (50 intake)
- Mahajubilee Training College, Mulloorkkara (Unaided) (50 intake)
Also See: Admission Notification
Calicut University M.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Applicants seeking admission to the M.Ed Program shall be required to have passed the following programs with at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade.
B.Ed. degree of 1 or 2 years duration recognized by University of Calicut, or 4year integrated teacher education degree program (B.El.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/B.A.Ed) recognized by University of Calicut, or;
D.El.Ed/D.Ed with a Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.Sc/B.Com, etc.) recognized by University of Calicut. (In case of integrated degree programs -B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed, aggregate marks/grade in Education papers alone will be considered).
Reservation Seats are reserved for persons with Disabilities and SCBC Applicants belonging to SC/ST/ETB/Muslim/OBH/LC/SIUC & BPL categories as per the reservation principles of Govt. of Kerala as adopted by the University.
Duration of Program
The M.Ed. Degree Program shall extend over a period of two academic years comprising of four semesters. The maximum duration permissible for taking the degree course is fixed as 3 years. Classes of the First semester shall be started on 1st July in all affiliated colleges of the University of Calicut.
The minimum number of working days in each semester shall be 100 and in each year shall be 200 excluding days of admission.
There is no online allotment for M.Ed. Program.
University will forward the Rank list of online registered students to the Department/ Colleges/ University Centres. Department/ Colleges/University Centres will conduct admissions as per the admission schedule published by the Dr. Abdul Majeed T.A. Registrar University.
Applicants or representatives of the Applicants are permitted to attend on the date prescribed for admission in the respective Dept./ Colleges/ University Centres.
University of Calicut M.Ed Application Form 2019
- An application form is available in the university website www.universityofcalicut.info. Applicants can also collect the application forms from the colleges concerned.
Mode of Registration
- Online (www.cuonline.ac.in). The online registration through centralized admission process will be conducted in Single Stage.
Payment of Online Registration Fee
Registration can be done only after the fee payment. Payment of fee for online registration can be made only through e-payment system (SBI online/SBI e-Chalan/ Nodal Centres functioning in Affiliated Training Colleges/Payment Gateway/ Friends Janasevana Kendram/Akshaya kendras).
Purpose Code for Online Registration Fee
- MEDSW18-Centralised M.Ed. Admission 2019-Application Fee
- For General Category Applicants: Rs. 525/-
- For SC/ST Applicants: Rs.265/-
University of Calicut, Kerala
Directorate of Teacher Education, University Teacher Education Centres, Tagore Nikethan, Calicut University (P.O), Kerala-673635, Website www.universityofcalicut.info.