Directorate of Distance Education DDE University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission 2019
University of Kashmir B.Ed Distance Education Admission 2019: University of Kashmir has invited online applications from the eligible applicants for admission to 2year B.Ed Program offered through Directorate of Distance Education, University of Kashmir for the academic session 2019. Check out the complete details like application form, eligibility, application dates and more instructions about University of Kashmir Distance Education Admission 2019.
- Issuance of Online Forms: January 15th, 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Forms: January 28th, 2019
- Two years (four Semester) B.Ed. Program through Directorate of Distance Education
- Applicants having passed minimum three years Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with 50% marks (for General Category) and 45% marks (for Reserved Category) are eligible to apply.
- The selection of an applicant for the admission to the program shall be strictly based on the academic merit of the qualifying examinations.
- Admissions shall be governed by the Admission Policy and other terms and conditions as reflected in Prospectus 2019.
University of Kashmir Distance Education Application Form 2019
- The applicants are advised to follow the following steps for filling their Online Application Forms.
- Step-1: Visit www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in and click on Link Admissions 2019.
- Step-2: Enter University Registration/Enrollment No. and Click Search (if already registered with University of Kashmir your particulars/exams passed will appear from the database automatically); otherwise enter all details yourself.
- Step-3: Upload your latest passport size photograph, if required.
- Step-4: Preview the Form displayed on the screen. If details are correct, click on Submit. If there is any variation click on the previous button, make corrections and then Submit.
- Step-5: Deposit the Processing Test Fee of Rs.150/- (plus Rs.50/- Bank charges), against the Bank Pay-in-Slip generated with the Application Form, in any of the branches of the J&K Bank Ltd. across the Country.
- Application Fee of Rs.150/- (including Rs.50/- as IT Fee) and Processing fee of Rs. 250/- “i.e. Rs.400/- through Online mode only.
- Applicants can also submit their Online Application Form along with all documents through e-mail to [email protected] or Fax-0194-2272009 or through Speed Post to the Deputy Registrar, Academic Affairs, University of Kashmir, Hazratbal-190006.
- For any further query/information, please contact numbers 0194-2272008, 0194-2272007.