B.Ed Admission 2018 at University of Kashmir
University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission 2018: The University of Kashmir has invited online applications from the eligible applicants of Kashmir Division including Ladakh for admission to the B.Ed Program session 2018 at P.G. Department of Education, University of Kashmir, Srinagar.
University of Kashmir BEd Admission Dates 2018
- Availability of Online-line forms from December 03rd, 2018
- Last date of submission of Online Application Forms: December 31st, 2018
- Processing of application forms and issuance of admission list of selected applicants provided documents are in order Within 30 Days, time from the last date of the receipt of application.
- Start of Class Work: 1st week of March 2019
Eligibility for University of Kashmir B.Ed Admission
Graduation in any discipline from the University of Kashmir or from any other University recognized as equivalent thereto by the University of Kashmir with 45% marks(General category) and 40% marks (Reserved category);
Graduation under 10+2+2 scheme with 2 years teaching experience in the Govt. or Govt. recognized private school with 45% marks (General category) and 40% marks (Reserved category).
Admission to the course under reference shall be strictly as per the policy adopted by the University as reflected in P.G. Prospectus 2018.
University of Kashmir B.Ed Application Form 2018
The application forms can be downloaded from the Kashmir University official website www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in from December 03rd, 2018 and the auto-generated copies (hard copies) of the application forms and fee receipt should reach Office of the College Development Council by or before December 31st, 2018 along with the following documents:
1) 1st, 2nd and 3rd year Marks Cards;
2) P.G. marks Certificate/s, if any;
3) State Subject Certificate;
4) Category certificate, if any, as issued by the respective Competent Authority.
5) Affidavit duly sworn in before the 1st Class Judicial Magistrate to the effect that the applicant is neither an employee nor a student in any course run through Govt./non-Govt. organization/Institution during the session 2018.
The requisite application form fee of Rs.750/-(including IT fee) should be deposited by using the downloaded Pay-in-Slip favoring to Dean, College Development Council’s J & K Bank Finacle Account No. 00070100002714.