URATPG Entrance Test 2019 Notification and Dates
URATPG 2019 Entrance Test – The University of Rajasthan has invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Course for 2019 sessions through Entrance Test (URATPG 2019).
Check out the complete details for Rajasthan University Post Graduate Admission 2019 – Eligibility, Application Form, Selection Procedure, Application Procedure, Important Dates, Entrance Test, and more info.
PG Course Available
Available PG Course Subjects in Rajasthan University through URATPG 2019:
(1) English, (2) French, (3) Hindi, (4) Philosophy, (5) Sanskrit, (6) Urdu, (7) ABST, (8) Business Administration, (9) EAFM, (10) Library & Information Science, (11) Dramatics, (12) Drawing & Painting, (13) Visual Arts: Applied Arts, (14) Visual Arts: Painting, (15) Visual Arts: Sculpture, (16) Music, (17) Master of Performing Arts (MPA), (18) Law, (19) Botany, (20) Chemistry, (21) Computer Application, (22) Geography, (23) Geology, (24) Home Science, (25) Mathematics, (26) Physics, (27) Psychology, (28) Statistics, (29) Zoology, (30) Anthropology, (31) Economics, (32) History, (33) Political Science, (34) Public Administration, (35) Sociology.
Applicants must possess Bachelor degree in concerned discipline with at least 48% aggregate marks or 55% marks in each subject or its equivalent qualification recognized university; 30% weight age will be given for previous academic qualifications.
See the RU notification for more eligibility qualifications for taking URATPG Entrance test.
University of Rajasthan URATPG 2019 Admission Procedure
(i) Admission to all the PG Departments of the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur shall be made on the basis of Entrance Test and Academic Merit of the qualifying Exam.
However, admissions in all the PG Programmes being run under the faculty of Law shall be made on the basis of marks scored by the applicants in URATPG-2019 exam only.
(ii) Admission to different streams of Faculty of Fine Arts will be given on the basis of marks obtained in the Test URATPG 2019 + 30% (Marks in qualifying exam) + 30 Marks in the Practical Exam (to be conducted by the Department).
URATPG Entrance Test Details
The entrance test shall have 70 objective type questions carrying one (1) mark each for each subject/Program: 60 questions of the concerned subject/program within the notified syllabus (which is available on the website of the University for all undergraduate subjects/program) and 10 questions on General Awareness (including General Knowledge, Mental Ability & Basic English).
The duration for each paper shall be 75 minutes (i.e. one hour and fifteen minutes).
Admission to different streams of Dept. of Visual Arts will be given on the basis of marks obtained in the subject Test URATPG-2019 + 30% (Marks in the qualifying exam) + 30 Marks in the Practical Exam (to be conducted by the Department).
Centers for Exams
The Centre for Entrance Test (URATPG-2019) and Roll number will be given on admission card which can be downloaded from the University website on June 11th 2019. The applicant will be required to fix a self attested recent photograph and will have to produce valid ID proof in the examination hall.
The Time Schedule of Entrance Test will be notified on the University website separately.
The sample question papers of the past year URATPG Exam are available on the University website www.uniraj.ac.in.
Publication of Answer Key
The University shall publish the Answer Key pertaining to URATPG-2019 on the University website. Applicants having any doubt with reference to Answer Key/Questions in the URATPG-2019 can communicate the same to the Office of the Convener URATPG-2019, within two days after the publication of Answer Key.
University of Rajasthan URATPG 2019 Application Procedure
Students are advised to go through the official website of Rajasthan University www.uniraj.ac.in to apply for URATPG 2019 through online.
For admission to Postgraduate Programs, the applicants will be required to submit the online Application Form for University of Rajasthan Admission Test for Post Graduate Courses 2019 (URATPG-2019) for which a separate notification has already been published by the University.
- The applicant is required to go to the University website www.uniraj.ac.in and Register itself.
- The applicant can apply for appearing in the Entrance Test of the maximum of 5 (five) test subjects in a single form. The requisite fee will be paid online through ICICI Bank payment gateway.
- Application fee for one subject: Rs.500/- (General & OBC) and Rs.400/- (SC/ST)
- Application fee for two subjects: Rs.700/- (General & OBC) and Rs.550/- (SC/ST)
- Application fee for three subjects: Rs.900/- (General & OBC) and Rs.700/- (SC/ST)
- Application fee for four subjects: Rs.1100/- (General & OBC) and Rs.850/- (SC/ST)
- Application fee for five subjects: Rs.1300/- (General & OBC) and Rs.1100/- (SC/ST)
After payment of online fee, the applicant will be redirected to fill the online application Form on the University website www.uniraj.ac.in.
University of Rajasthan URATPG 2019 Important Dates
For First Phase
- Online Application Form: 01st June to 10th June 2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 10th June 2019
- Admit Card Generation 11th June 2019 (05.00 P.M. Onwards)
- Dates of Examination 14th, 15th, 17th 18th 19th & 20th June 2019
- Subject wise time table will be declared 13th June 2019
- Display of Answer Key on University Website 23rd June 2019
- Last date of submission of Grievances (to be submitted in the URATPG‐2019 office: PG School of Commerce, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur): 25th June 2019 (till 4.30 P.M.)
- Display of Revised Answer Key on University Website (if required) 28th June 2019
- Result Declaration 30th June 2019
- Online Application Form: 01st July 2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 05th July 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Hard Copy of the Application form in the concerned Departments/Centres 06th July 2019
- Display of Admission List in the concerned Departments/Centres 09th July 2019