UP B.Ed 2019 Notification, Exam Date, Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Pattern
UP B.Ed 2019 Entrance Exam – The Government of Uttar Pradesh has authorized Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ruhelkhand University, Bareilly to conduct UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam 2019 for admission to B.Ed Courses in various Govt. /Aided/Self-Financed Colleges and Universities in the State of Uttar Pradesh. B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination Counseling will be done in the MJF Ruhelkhand University. Allotment of seats in the B.Ed Course in the different Colleges and Universities of the State will be based on the rank achieved in UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019. Check out the complete details below like exam date, application form, eligibility, selection process, exam pattern, admit card, application fee and more about UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019.
UP B.Ed Exam Date 2019
- Date of Commencement of Online Applicant Registration: February 11th, 2019
- Last Date for Online Registration: March 11th, 2019
- Last Date to Submit Exam Fee: March 13th, 2019
- Last Date to Submit Completed Application Form: March 2019
- UP B.Ed 2019 Exam Date: April 11th, 2019
- Date of Declaration of UP B.Ed Result: May 2019
- Counseling: June 2019
- Date of Commencement of the Academic Session: July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for UP B.Ed 2019 Entrance Exam
Applicants should have a Graduation in Science, Art, Commerce Stream or (PG) Postgraduate degree with the minimum of 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized University or B.E, B. Tech with 55% Marks any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Applicant having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before the eligibility date.
- For 50% marks for General & OBC Applicants
- For SC & ST category students should pass
Age Limit: No Age Limit Required
UP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 Selection Process
- The Eligible Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in entrance examination followed by counseling. The admission will be done only on state level merit. All the private and govt. colleges will consider the Bed scores for admission in B.Ed. Course.
Check out UP B.Ed Syllabus 2019
UP B.Ed Application Form 2019
- Applicants who are interested in UP B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2019 can apply from the official website www.upbed.nic.in.
- Once you entered the website then search for a link for online registration. Once you find the link, click on it. Here you have to enter all the required details. Now you need to pay the application fee to complete the application procedure. Once done with all the formalities of application form then click on the submit button.
- On successful submission, you will get a registration number and password. You can note it down for further reference.
- After which Applicants are required to pay the requisite application fee through online or offline mode.
UP B.Ed 2019 Application Fee
- For all the unreserved category like as General /OBC applicants Rs.1500/-.
- For Reserved Category like as SC/ST applicants Rs.750/-.
Mode of Payment
- SBI Challan Form Offline Mode: The system will generate a Cash voucher/Challan form pre-printed with the Applicant’s details which will be required to be presented at any State Bank of India branch counter with the requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete
- Online Mode: The Payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card and Internet Banking
UP B.Ed 2019 Participating Universities
- Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Ruhelkhand University, Bareilly
- Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra
- Lucknow University, Lucknow
- Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut
- Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
- Mahatma Ghandhi Kasi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur
- Deendyal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur
- Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur
- Allahabad State University, Allahabad
- Jannayak Chandrashekhar University, Baliya
- Siddharth University, Kapilvastu Siddharthnagar
- Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti Urdu-Arbi-Farasi University, Lucknow
- Gautam Buddha University, Noida
UP B.Ed 2019 Exam Pattern
There will be two different parts in the question paper of the Joint Entrance Exam. The first paper will contain the Theory part and another part will be a practical one. The paper will contain questions from teaching aptitude also.
- Question Paper 1 – 200 marks – Objective type MCQ based
- Subjects: Part-A (General Knowledge); Part B (Language Hindi or English)
- Questions Paper 1 will contain question from English and Hindi languages but Applicants are required to attempt any one language which they have selected during the filling application form
- Question Paper 2, Total-200 Marks, and Time Duration 3 hours
- Subjects: Part-A (General Aptitude Test); Part-B (Subject Ability (Art/Science /Commerce /Agriculture)
- Part A is compulsory for all Applicants of paper 2; and Applicants are required to attempt any one subject from art, science, commerce or agriculture, which you have selected during application form submission.
UP B.Ed 2019 Exam Centres
- Bareilly; Moradabad; Agra; Aligarh; Merrut; Ghaziabad; Jhansi; Jaunpur; Azamgarh; Allahabad; Lucknow; Kanpur; Varanasi; Faizabad and Gorakhpur.
UP B.Ed Admit Card 2019
- Applicants can download the Admit card from the website https://upbed.nic.in/default1.aspx. The admit card will be available before a few days from the Exam.