UP Scholarship Pre Matric 2019 for Minority Students
UP Scholarship 2019: The Minority Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh has been invited online applications for Pre Matric Scholarship for Minority Students, Uttar Pradesh 2019-20 from students of class 9 and 10 who belong to the minority communities of Uttar Pradesh (UP). The scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to needy students so as to help them complete matriculation.
UP Scholarship Offering
- The scholarship is being offered by the Minority Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
UP Scholarship Registration 2019
Students who wish to avail the UP Scholarship must fill-up the UP Scholarship application form 2019-20. However, before applying for the scholarship, students must be aware of the UP Scholarship eligibility criteria and other necessary requirements.
Follow the steps given below in order to apply online:
- Step 1: Visit the official website http://scholarship.up.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Student’ tab and then, click on ‘New Registration’
- Step 3: Select the scholarship to be applied for
- Step 4: Fill in all the required details and get registered
- Step 5: Once registered, the students can log in using their registered email id and password
- Step 6: Complete the application and submit.
Check out National Scholarship Portal
Documents Required for UP Scholarship Registration 2019
Residential proof (electricity bill, connection and gas bill, ration card, voter ID, Aadhar card, pan card or driving license.
- Caste certificate, caste validity
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate and proof,
- Mark sheet of the previous qualifying examination
- Current year fee receipt/admission letter
- Domicile certificate
- Birth certificate
- Student ID proof
- Bank passbook-students and parents
Check out Haryana Scholarship 2019
UP Scholarship Registration Last date 2019
- Last date to apply under fresh application: September 10th, 2019
- Last date to submit an application for renewal: August 10th, 2019
UP Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible, an applicant must -be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- Belong to the Minority community.
- Have the family income of less than INR 1 Lakh per annum from all sources.
- Be studying in class 9 and 10.
- The selected students will receive variable awards under this scheme.
Check out West Bengal Scholarship 2019