UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) 2019 Notification
UPESEAT 2019: The UPESEAT is known as UPES Engineering Admission Test. UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies) has invited online applications dates for UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) 2019 for admission into Engineering Courses in the Academic Session 2019-20. Check out the complete details UPESEAT like exam date, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, counselling, application fees and more information for UPESEAT 2019.
About UPESEAT 2019
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun is inviting the online applications for UPESEAT 2019 (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Engineering Aptitude Test) for admission to Undergraduate (B.Tech) Programs for the academic year 2019
Check out: Engineering Entrance Exams 2019
UPESEAT Exam Dates 2019
- Closing Date for Submission of the Application Forms: 25th April 2019
- Date for Issue of the Admit Cards: To be announced
- Date of the UPESEAT 2019 Exam: 29th April – 05th May 2019 Online Test (CBT)
UPES Courses Offered through UPESEAT 2019
B.Tech. Admissions Open for 2019 Batch
UPES College of Engineering Studies (CoES) offers 4 years full time B. Tech Program and 6 years full time B. Tech + LLB (Hons) Program
- Oil & Gas – Applied Petroleum Engineering with Specialization in Upstream; Applied Petroleum Engineering with Specialization in Gas Stream; Chemical Engineering with specialization in Refining & Petrochemicals; Geo-Informatics Engineering; Geo-Science Engineering and Mining Engineering
- Power: Power System Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Electronics Engineering; Electronics Engineering with Specialization in Broadband Communication Technology; Electronics Engineering with Specialization in Instrumentation
- Mechanical – Automotive Design Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Mechanical Engineering (with Specialization in Production Engineering); Mechanical Engineering (with Specialization in Thermal Engineering); Mechanical Engineering (with Specialization in Machine Design); Mechanical Engineering (with Specialization in Material Science & Nano Technology)
- Infrastructure – Civil Engineering with specialization in Infrastructure Development
- Aerospace – Aerospace Engineering; Aerospace Engineering with Specialization in Avionics
- Health, Safety & Environment – Fire & Safety Engineering
- High Technology – Mechatronics Engineering
B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) Programs in academic collaboration with IBM offering Specializations in:
- Cloud Computing & Virtualization Technology; Open Source & Open Standards; Mainframe Technology; Oil & Gas Informatics; Telecom Informatics; E-Commerce Retail & Automation; IT Infrastructure; Business Analytics and Optimization; Banking, Financial Services and Insurance; Cyber Security & Forensics; Graphics & Gaming; Healthcare Informatics; Manufacturing Informatics; Internet of Things and Smart Cities; Mobile Computing
- *In academic collaboration with IBM
Also See: B.Tech Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for UPES Engineering Admission 2019
- For B. Tech Program: Applicants should have scored a minimum of 60% marks at the Higher & Senior Secondary level with a minimum aggregate of 60% in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry at the Senior Secondary level (Class 12)
- For the BTech + LLB (Hons) Program: Applicants should have scored a minimum of 50% marks at the Higher & Senior Secondary level with a minimum aggregate of 50% in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry at the Senior Secondary level (Class 12)
- In order to be eligible to apply for admissions, the date of birth of the Applicant should fall on or after 01st October 1997. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board only will be taken as authentic
Educational Requirements for Applicants applying through the Non-Exam Pathway:
- Up to 20% of the seats that are available for admissions will be filled in through Board Merit and the Merit of Applicants in the JEE Main Exam. Applicants applying for admissions through the Non-Exam Pathway will have to fulfill the following educational requirements:
For Board Merit:
- Students should have secured a minimum of 80% marks at the Higher & Senior Secondary level with a minimum aggregate of 80% in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry at the Senior Secondary level (Class 12)
For JEE Main Merit:
- A minimum of 60% marks at the Higher & Senior Secondary level is essential along with a minimum aggregate of 60% in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry at the Senior Secondary level (Class 12). A cut-off rank for JEE Main will also be declared soon after the results of the same have been published
UPES Engineering Admission 2019 Selection Procedure
- The UPES selection procedure is based on score of the Applicant in UPESEAT 2019 followed by central counselling or Centralized Counseling through Merit rank for Non-Exam Category.
Check out: Entrance Exams 2019
UPESEAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The UPESEAT 2019 exam will have five sections (Exam Duration: 3 hours):
- Physics: 50 questions
- Chemistry: 50 questions
- Math’s: 50 questions
- English Language Comprehension: 30 questions
- Current Affairs Awareness: 20 questions
- Total: 200 questions
UPESEAT Application Form 2019
- Online – Applicants can apply online on the UPES Website and will need to remit application fees using Debit, Credit Cards or Net Banking
- Offline – Applicants may purchase prospectus and application form from the designated admissions Centres in Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dehradun, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai
- The filled form along with the application fee should reach the office before 25th April 2019
Application Fees for UPESEAT 2019
- Rs.1750/- in cash for Offline mode and Rs.1850/- for paying online or in the form of Demand Draft (DD)
- Application Fee can be paid via: By card (online payment), in cash or in DD drawn in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi, Dehradun along with a request letter
- Exam Centres: The University is yet to inform regarding UPESEAT 2019 Exam Centres. However, you may have a brief overview of the examination centres of UPESEAT by those of the last year. They were Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Varanasi, Vishakhapatnam, Shillong, Bhubaneswar, Ranchi and Cochin.
UPESEAT Syllabus 2019
- UPESEAT 2019 syllabus will be similar to the class XI and XII of CBSE board for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- There were 50 questions each in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry section, 30 questions in English Language Comprehension section and 20 questions in Current Affairs Awareness section.
UPESEAT Sample Papers 2019
- UPESEAT sample papers will be made available by UPES.
- All the Applicants who will be taking up the entrance exam should solve the sample papers of UPESEAT 2019 as it will give an idea about the type, nature and format of the questions asked in the exam.
- Not only this, solving UPESEAT sample papers 2019 will help Applicants to check their preparation level and will allow them to practice in better way.
UPESEAT Admit Card 2019
- The admission authority of UPES will not issue the admit card of UPESEAT 2019 from now onward.
- Since the examination is to be conducted in Computer Based Test mode only, thus Applicants will receive the link of the exam in the registered email address a day prior to the scheduled examination date.
- Thus, admit card is not required as Applicants will not be required to attempt the examination at the exam centres instead they can attempt anywhere.
- Only if the Applicant has a working webcam and a well-established internet connection.
UPESEAT Answer Key 2019
- Applicants must be aware that answer key of UPESEAT 2019 is not released by the authorities. UPES after the conclusion of the entrance exam directly announce the result of UPESEAT 2019.
UPESEAT Result 2019
- The UPESEAT 2019 result will be announced by UPES tentatively in the third week of May 2019.
- UPESEAT 2019 result will display overall, category wise ranks and aggregate and section wise marks of the Applicants who will appear in the entrance exam.
- To check and download the UPESEAT result 2019 Applicants will have to log-in to their account using their application number and registered mobile number.
UPESEAT 2019 Counselling
- The UPESEAT 2019 Counselling Process shall be a centralized process with 80% of the seats reserved for UPESEAT 2019 qualifying Applicants and the remaining 20% through Board Merit or JEE Main 2019 scores.
- Applicants will have to attend UPESEAT 2019 Counselling Process in person with original certificates for document verification.
- UPESEAT 2019 Participating Institutes: University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
College of Engineering Studies (CoES), Campus Energy Acres, Bidholi, Dehradun-248007, Email [email protected], Contact No. 09089933991, Website www.upes.ac.in