UPRTOU MBA MCA Entrance Exam 2019: Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU) Allahabad has invited application for admission to MBA and MCA Courses 2019 session through Entrance Test. Here you can check out complete details about UPRTOU Masters Degrees (MBA & MCA) courses 2019 application form, important dates, exam pattern, etc.
Check out more MBA Admission 2019
UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University MBA MCA Entrance Exam 2019
- Uploading of information on Website: 05th December 2018, Wednesday
- Availability of Form on the Website: 07th December 2018, Friday
- Last Date of Entrance Fee Deposition: 12th January 2019, Saturday
- Last Date of Online Form Submission: 14th January 2019, Monday
- Last Date of Receiving downloaded Application Form: 17th January 2019, Thursday
- Date of MBA-MCA Entrance Test: 20th January 2019, Sunday
- Declaration of Result on Website: 25th January 2019, Friday
- Last Date for the Admission: 20th February 2019, Wednesday
Also See: MCA Admission 2019
Eligibility for UPRTOU MBA-MCA Admission 2019
- Eligibility for MBA: Graduation in any discipline with 50 percent marks for the general category applicants and 45 percent marks for the reserve category applicants i.e.SC/ST class applicants (as declared by the State Govt. from time to time). Or
- Bachelor degree with 3years of Supervisory / Managerial / Professional / Working Experience.
- Eligibility for MCA: 3year Bachelor Degree in any discipline with math’s at 10+2 or 6 months Computer Course.
- “The applicants who have passed PGDCA from UPRTOU Allahabad may apply for lateral entry into the III semester provided that they have qualified entrance test for the same as per the instructions given in the brochure on university website (www.uprtou.ac.in).”
Exemption from Written Test (Applicable only for MBA Admission)
The applicants who have appeared in the entrance tests for the similar programs MBA conducted by IGNOU / AIMA / IIMs / UPTU etc. within a year need not to appear in MBA MCA Entrance Test of UPRTOU Allahabad, provided they have secured 40 percent marks in such examination. However, they have to fill and submit the respective MBA-MCA Entrance test form with the following documents.
- Test Score of IGNOU / AIMA / IIMs / UPTU etc
- Mark sheet of Graduation
- For those having marks less than 50 percent in graduation. Three years working experience after completion of Graduation.
Such applicants will have to fill the Form with Entrance test Fee of Rs500/- Only ( Rs.Five Hundred Only) through a Demand Draft (DD) favouring, Finance Officer, U P Rajarshi Tandon Open University payable at Allahabad. This Form is required to be sent to:
School of Management Studies, UPRTOU, Sector ‘F’ Shantipuram, Phaphamau, Allahabad 211013.
After the successful screening of the entrance test form, the names of eligible candidates (who match the MBA eligibility) will be notified along with the entrance test result displayed on the website.
Applicants of this category have to follow the same process of admission after their selection as mention in the point 2 of general guidelines.
UPRTOU 2019 Application Process
The Fee of the UPRTOU MBA-MCA Entrance Test is Rs.750/- ( Rs.Seven Hundred Fifty only) which has to be deposited through Bank Demand Draft (DD) from any Nationalized Bank in favour of, The Finance Officer, UPRTOU, payable at Allahabad and to be enclosed with MBA-MCA Entrance Test 2019 application form.
- The applicants after qualifying the MBA-MCA Entrance Test, (Clearance means securing 40 percent marks in Entrance Test) will have to fill the general admission form available at the respective study centers to take admission in MBA program and they have to deposit the Annual Fee of Rs15000/- (Rs. Fifteen Thousand only) for MBA and Rs.13700/- (Rs Thirteen Thousand Seven Hundred only) for MCA along with this application form through a demand draft in favour of Finance Officer, UPRTOU, payable at Allahabad, for the first year and later on every year as per program duration.
- The Entrance Test shall be conducted at Allahabad (SoMS, UPRTOU, Academic Campus, Sector F, Shantipram, Phaphamau, Allahabad) TEST TIME: 12:00 Noon
- Write your complete and correct address for Correspondence as well as Permanent Address with Mobile No. and E Mail address.
- Attach photocopies of all the certificates and mark sheets showing the qualifications, Experience (as the case may be) and date of birth of the applicant.
- The applicants have to bring 3 passport size recent photographs at the exam centre.
- The list of qualified applicants will be declared on the university website www.uprtou.ac.in
- The study material (Self Learning Material) and Assignments shall be reached at the address as given by the applicant in application form where as the Counseling Schedule shall be provided by the respective study center as chosen by the applicant.
- Applicants are required to write their correct e-mail addresses and mobile telephone numbers in the given space without any fail.
- In Case of any dispute related to the admission or so the decision of the Vice- Chancellor, UPRTOU, Allahabad shall be final.
UPRTOU MBA MCA Entrance Exam Pattern 2019
There shall be one composite paper in the MBA-MCA Entrance Exam containing following sub sections-
Section A: Multiple Choice Questions 100 Marks
- General Knowledge
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning & Mental Ability
Section B: One Essay type Question (On topics of general interests and basic discipline) 100 marks