CDS 2019 Registration: UPSC has released the CDS application form at upsc.gov.in. The last date of online application can be filled up to November 26th, 2018 till 6.00pm and the online applications can be withdrawn from December 03rd, 2018 to December 10th, 2018 till 6.00pm.
CDS Online Application Form 2019 | CDS Online Form 2019
Check out: CDS Exam 2019
CDS Exam 2019 Last Date to apply
UPSC CDS 1 2019
|Start date of Application Form||31st October 2018|
|Last date to submit an application form||26th November 2018|
|Commencement of the window to withdraw application form||03rd December 2018|
|Last date to withdraw the application form||10th December 2018|
CDS Application Form 2019 – How to Apply..?
Applicants are required to apply online only using the link www.upsconline.nic.in
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application, however if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID (Registration ID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc.
- The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- All applicants whether already in Govt service including applicants serving in the Armed Forces, Govt owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online direct to the commission.
- Persons already in Govt service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are, however, required to inform their Head of Office/Dept in writing that they have applied for the examination.
- Applicants serving in the Armed Forces are required to inform their Commanding Officer in writing that they have applied for this examination.
Also See: CDS Exam Pattern
- They are also required to submit NOC in this regard at the time of SSB interview Applicants should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to the applicants applying for/appearing at the examination, their applications will be liable to be rejected/candidatures will be liable to be cancelled.
- Applicants are not required to submit alongwith their applications any certificate in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, SC/ST/OBC and fee remission etc.
- The applicants applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination.
- Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the commission (written examination and interview test) will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or interview test, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the commission.
- Applicants are advised to keep ready the following documents in original along with their attested copies soon after the declaration of the result of the written part of the examination which is likely to be declared in the month of ____ for submission to the Army HQ/Naval HQ/Air HQ as the case may be; Matric / Higher Secondary school certificate or its equivalent showing date of birth; degree/provisional degree certificate/marks sheet showing clearly having passed degree exam and eligible for award of degree.
- In the first instance, all qualified applicants eligible for SSB interview will carry their original Matric/Higher Secondary School certificate as also their degree/provisional degree certificate/marks sheet with them while going to the services selection centers for SSB interview.
- Applicants who have not yet qualified the final year degree examination must carry with them a certificate in original from the Principal of the College/Institution stating that the applicant has appeared/is appearing at the final year degree exam.
- Applicants who do not carry the above certificates with them while going to the services selection centers shall not be allowed to appear for the SSB interview.
Also See: CDS Syllabus 2019
Instructions to the Applicants for Filling Online CDS Registration
Applicants are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Salient Features of the system to Online Applications Form are given hereunder:
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
- Applicants will be required to complete the Online Application form containing two stages viz. Part I and Part II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menu.
- The Applicants are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) [except SC/ST Applicants and those specified in Note-2 of Point 4 (Fee) of the Notice who are exempted from payment of fee] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner 22 & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master/ Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
- Before start filling up Online Application, an Applicant must have his photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 300 KB each and must not be less than 20 KB in size for the photograph and signature.
- Applicant must have his Matriculation Certificate ready prior to filling up his application form. The details viz. Applicant’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Date of Birth to be filled in Online Application Form of the Applicant should match exactly with particulars mentioned in the Matriculation Certificate.
- In addition to this, Applicant should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the Applicant while filling up the online application form. This photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the Applicant is advised to carry this ID while appearing for examination/Personality Test/SSB.
- The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 31st October 2018 to 26th November 2018 till 6:00 PM.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications then he must ensure that the applications with higher RID is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail Ids as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- The applicants are advised to check their e-mails at regular intervals and ensure that the email address ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
- Applicants are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online application. Moreover, the Commission has introduced the provision of withdrawal 23 of application for the Applicant, who does not want to appear at the Examination, he/she may withdraw his/her application.
Also See: CDS Results