UPSEE 2019 UP State Entrance Examination
UPSEE 2019 Exam: Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), Lucknow has conducted the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2019 for admission to 1st year of B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Arch/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ MBA/ MCA/MAM and 2nd year of B.Tech /B.Pharm/MCA (Lateral Entry) Programs for the academic year 2019-20. It is organized for admission to the UG and PG Courses in the field of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Management, etc. UPSEE was previously known as UPTU Entrance Exam. Check out the complete details of UPSEE 2019 like exam date, application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam pattern, etc for UP State Entrance Exam 2019.
UPTU Courses Offered
- The Entrance Exam for admission to the first year of the following courses offered at the Institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow including other mentioned universities situated in the territory of Uttar Pradesh for the academic year 2019-20 shall be conducted by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
- Admission to First Year: (i) 4 years B.Tech/B.Tech (Ag Engg) Course, (ii) 4 years B.Pharm Course, (iii) 5 years B. Arch Course, (iv) 4 years BHMCT Course, (v) 4 years BFAD Course, (vi) 4 years BFA Course, (vii) 3 years MCA Course, (viii) 2 years MBA Course, (ix) 5 years integrated MAM Course
- Direct Admission (Lateral Entry) to the Second year of B.Tech/B.Pharm/MCA: The eligible applicants seeking direct admission to the second year of B.Tech, B.Pharm, or MCA degree holders in institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow.
- AKTU – Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
AIU – Association of Indian Universities
- B.Tech. – Bachelor of Technology
- B.Pharm. – Bachelor of Pharmacy
- B.Arch. – Bachelor of Architecture
- BHMCT – Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- BFAD – Bachelor of Fashion & Apparel Design
- BFA – Bachelor of Fine Arts
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- MCA – Master of Computer Application
Note: UPSEE 2019 is being conducted for admission to all the Technical Institutions/Colleges affiliated to the AKTU, Lucknow. Admissions in some of the courses in the other Universities of U.P are also done through UPSEE 2019.
UPSEE 2019 Exam Date
- The opening of the link for Filling & Submission of Online Application Form: January 23rd, 2019
- Last Date for Filling and Submitting the Online Application Form: March 15th, 2019
- Online Partial Correction of filled & submitted Online Application Form Web: April 03rd, 2019
- The opening of Link for Downloading of the Admit Card from the Website: April 15th, 2019 till the exam
- Date of UPSEE Exam: April 21st, 2019
- Declaration of Result: Last Week of May 2019
- Date of Counselling: June 10th, 2019 to July 15th, 2019
- Spot Round Counselling: Last Week July 2019
Check out Engineering Entrance Exams 2019
- The subject combination required in the qualifying examination (intermediate exam of U.P. Board or 10+2 level exam or its equivalent) for admission to the first year of different courses shall be as follows:
- First Year of B. Tech/B. Pharm: Applicants must have clearly passed the intermediate exam of U.P. Board or 10+2 level exam or its equivalent from any recognized Board /University without grace in required each compulsory subject; and securing minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category applicants) in aggregate in required three subjects.
- First Year of BHMCT/BFAD/BFA: Applicants must have clearly passed the intermediate exam of U.P Board or 10+2 level exam or its equivalent from any recognized Board/University and securing minimum 45% marks without grace (40% marks for SC/ST category applicants) in aggregate.
- First Year of B.Arch.: An applicant must have clearly passed the intermediate exam of U.P. Board or 10+2 level exam or its equivalent from any recognized Board/University and securing (i) minimum 50% marks in aggregate and (ii) clearly passed without grace, each compulsory.
- An applicant possessing three years Diploma in Architecture (10+3) recognized by Central/State Govt., is also eligible for admission to the first year of B.Arch. only, provided the applicant has passed the Diploma Exam securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate without grace.
- All applicants who are eligible for admission in B.Tech Courses are also eligible for B.Tech Agriculture Engineering) and B.Tech (Biotechnology).
- First Year MBA: Applicant must have passed bachelor’s degree of minimum 03 years duration from any recognized university of India, passing clearly without grace marks with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks for General& OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.
- First Year MCA: Applicant must have passed bachelor’s degree course of minimum three years duration from any recognized university with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level or graduate level; the applicant must have clearly passed without grace marks with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.
- First Year MAM (Dual Degree): Applicant must have passed Intermediate (10+2) exam of Uttar Pradesh Board or its equivalent from any recognized Board/University and securing minimum 45% marks without grace (40% for SC/ST category) in aggregate.
- Second B.Tech (Lateral Entry): Applicant must have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course, securing minimum 45% marks for General & OBC and (40% marks for SC/ST category) in aggregate or three years B.Sc. degree plus having passed 10+2 exam with Mathematics as one subject, securing minimum aggregate marks of 45% for General & OBC and 40% for SC/ST category in B.Sc.
- Second Year B.Pharm (Lateral Entry): Applicant must have passed Diploma in Pharmacy, securing minimum aggregate marks of 45% for General & OBC and 40% for SC/ST category).
- Second Year MCA (Lateral Entry): Applicant must have passed BCA/B.Sc. (IT/CS) of minimum three years from any recognized Indian University or its Equivalent recognized by AIU, with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate plus having mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level or Graduation level.
- The number of admissions in all courses offered at Institutions affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow, will be only through UPSEE 2019.
- State Govt. has permitted 15% of total sanctioned seats available in Private Institutions to be filled by the NRI applicants under Management quota.
- State Govt. has permitted 10% of the total sanctioned seats available in Technology/Architecture courses in private institutions affiliated to AKTU to be filled through combined merit of UP Domicile and Non-UP Domicile applicants without reservation subject to eligibility.
- Thus, 10% of the total sanctioned seats in Technology/Architecture courses in Private Institutions, affiliated to AKTU, shall also be opened to the applicants; these seats shall be filled on the basis of UPSEE-2019 Merit.
- State Govt. has also permitted 20% of the total sanctioned seats of MBA in Private Institutions to be filled on the basis of latest CMAT 2019 merit.
- Thus, 65% seats available in MBA & 85% seats in the first year of remaining courses at all Private Institutions will be filled by the UPSEE-2019 qualified.
UPSEE 2019 Exam Centers
- The UPSEE 2019 will be held in various cities all across the country. Applicants applying for the exam will have to choose three cities at the time of application form submission. However, they will be allotted the same subject to the availability of slots in a particular centre /on a particular date.
- Agra, Firozabad, Mathura, Aligarh, Allahabad, Azamgarh, Ballia, Mau, Bareilly, Shahjahanpur, Basti, Banda, Gonda, Ambedkar Nagar, Barabanki, Faizabad, Sultanpur, Deoria, Gorakhpur, Kushinagar, Jalaun (Orai), Jhansi, Etawah, Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur Dehat, Lakhimpur Kheri, Lucknow, Raebareli, Sitapur, Bulandshahr, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Noida/Greater Noida), Ghaziabad, Meerut, Mirzapur, Bijnor, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Saharanpur, Ghazipur, Jaunpur, Varanasi.
- Cities in the Other States – Bhopal, Dehradun, Delhi, Patna, Ranchi, Jaipur, Kolkata and Mumbai
UPSEE 2019 Exam Fee
- For Male Category of General /OBC Category – Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST Category and All Female Applicant – Rs.600/-
- Please note that the bank may additionally charge service plus applicable taxes while making the payment through Credit card /Debit card or Challan.
- The duly signed completed “Confirmation Page” along with the copy of challan (if the payment is made through bank challan) must be sent by Speed Post/Registered Post only to the following address “The Registrar (UPSEE-2019), Uttar Pradesh Technical University, I.E.T. Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226021”.
UPSEE 2019 Application Form
- The information brochure will be available online on the websites upsee.nic.in only; the same can be downloading and/or printed for reference by the applicants; the application form can be filled in Online through Internet from any place of convenience.
- Application Form for UPSEE 2019 can be submitted online only through website upsee.nic.in from January 23rd, 2019.
Applicants need to follow the steps to fill the application form of UPSEE 2019:
- Step1- Registration
- Step 2- Uploading of the scanned images
- Step 3- Payment of the examination fee
- Step 4- Printing of the application form after filling it
- The Online Application Form is self-explanatory; for assistance, in case of any difficulty in filling up the online application form, the applicant may contact at Toll-Free No.: 1800-180-0161 or send an Email at [email protected] with the subject line “Seeking Help”.
- The details of tuition fee for the institutions affiliated to UPTU are available on the website of Fee Fixation Committee upsee.nic.in.
UPSEE 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card will be available online on the website upsee.nic.in to every applicant.
- The applicants are advised to check the details of admit cards with regards to their category, sub-category, gender, rural weightage, Name, Father’s Name etc. as mentioned on the Admit Card
- No applicant will be allowed to appear in the exam without admit card.
- If any applicant is unable to download his/her admit card, he/she should contact the helpline as indicated on the website upsee.nic.in or send an email to the mail address [email protected].