Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2019 is a State Level Entrance Exam. Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee (UBTER) conducts the Polytechnic Entrance Exam commonly known as JEEP (Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic). Every year JEEP is conducted by UBTER for filling up various Polytechnic seats in Govt. & Private/Technical Institutes of the State of Uttarakhand. Applicants check out the complete details about the Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2019 like exam date, eligibility, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, application form, fees and more about Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 (JEEP).
Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic – The aspirants who are willing to opt/study Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Fashion Designing, Pharmacy etc. can go for Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2019.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2019 Exam Notification
The registration form was issued by the official exam conducting body on January 15th 2019. You need to register yourself before the last scheduled day (i.e. February 28th 2019) or else you will not be able to appear in the entrance exam.
Check out Engineering Entrance Exams 2019
UBTER JEEP 2019
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2019 is a State Level Entrance Exam.
- Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee (UBTER) conducted Polytechnic Entrance Exam commonly known as JEEP (Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic).
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Exam Date 2019 (JEEP)
- Availability of Online Application Form: December 20th, 2018
- Last Date to fill the online Application Form: March 15th, 2019
- Availability of Offline Application Form: January 15th, 2019
- Last Date to Submit the Offline Application Form: February 28th, 2019
- Issuance of Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2019 Admit Card: April 15th, 2019
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2019 Exam Date: 28th & 29th April 2019
- Declaration of Result: May 20th, 2019
Polytechnic Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant requires having to do with the 10th and 12th from the schools located in the state of Uttarakhand. The applicant requires acquiring at least 50% marks in class 10th for appearing in the examination.
- It is necessary that you go through the information brochure before you register yourself for the exam. As, if you fail to fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by the official exam body you will be disqualified from the admission process. Here, are a few criteria listed below for your reference.
- To appear in the exam, you must have qualified your secondary and higher secondary exam from a recognized board.
- You should have scored a minimum 35% marks in your last qualifying examination.
- You should belong to the state of Uttarakhand or you must have studied from Uttarakhand.
- There is no age limit is prescribed to apply.
Check out Entrance Exams 2019
Uttarakhand JEEP Admit Card 2019
- The admit card for the JEEP 2019 exam will be issued at least 15 days before the exam. The admit cards will be issued to the applicants who will successfully register themselves before the last scheduled day.
- You will not be allowed to appear in the exam without a valid admit card. The admit card will not be sent to the applicant on their registered address via post.
Uttarakhand JEEP 2019 Exam Centers
The list of Exam centers for JEEP 2019 is given below:
- Nainital, Almora, Kashipur, Srinagar, Dehradun, Roorkee, Lohaghat, Uttarkashi, Haridwar, New Delhi, Gauchar, Rudraprayag, Rudrapur, Haldwani, Pithoragarh.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP Exam Pattern 2019
- The entrance exam will be a pen paper-based exam. It will be an objective type examination. This exam will be of 3 hours duration. The questions asked in the exam will be multiple choice questions. You will be awarded 5 marks for every correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every negative response.
Diploma in Engineering (LE) Exam Pattern.
- Physics – 20%
- Chemistry – 20%
- Mathematics – 40%
- General Engineering (Electronics, Mechanical, etc) – 20 %
Engineering or Technology Exam Pattern
- Section – Weightage
- Mathematics – 50 %
- Science (Physics & Chemistry) – 50 %
The table below comprises the expected category wise reservation for the JEEP 2019 examination. Please refer to the table below to get a rough idea about the reservation for JEEP
- Scheduled Tribe – 04%
- Scheduled Caste – 19%
- Other Backward Class (OBC)14%
- Freedom Fighter – 02%
- Ex-army man/disabled/Dependents applicants – 05%
- NCC Applicant – 03%
- Women – 30%
- Physical Handicapped – 04%
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019
The Uttarakhand JEEP Application Form 2019 has been issued in both the online and offline mode. Hence, you will have to purchase the registration form from all Government Polytechnic centers in the state of Uttrakhand.
Registering for the exam is really crucial as you will not be allowed to appear in the exam if you do not submit your registration form successfully before the last scheduled date. The application fees for the general applicants will be approx Rs.800/- and the application fees for the SC/ST applicants will be approximately Rs.500/-. Applicants can also download the application form after online registration and fee payment from the official website or by clicking on the direct link given above.
Those who are looking for applying in the Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 (JEEP) need to get the admit card before entering the examination hall. Download the admit card from the official site http://ubter.in.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Fee
The applicants need to pay the following amount for the application fee:
- General – Rs.800 (as per last year)
- SC/ST – Rs.500 (as per last year)