Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2019-20
Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2019: V-Mart has invited applications from students who passed Class X in the year 2019 and belong to financially disadvantaged families for Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2019. The objective of the scholarship program is to provide assistance to those meritorious students who face difficulties in continuing their education due to financial constraints.
Who is offering this scholarship?
The scholarship is an initiative of V-Mart to enable meritorious yet financially underprivileged students to help them build a bright future for themselves through education.
Check out more Scholarships
Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
- Application Start Date: June 03rd, 2019
- Last Date for Applications: June 30th, 2019
- Preparation of Shortlist: July 01st, 2019 – July 10th, 2019
- Telephonic Interviews: July 12th, 2019 – July 31st, 2019
- Scholarship Results: August 10th, 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2019
- To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must: Be aged between 14 years to 16 years Have scored more than 75% in Class X Have passed class X in 2019.
- Have an annual household income less than INR 2 lakhs per annum.
Prizes & Rewards
- A total of 500 scholarships will be awarded each scholar receiving INR 10,000.
Note: The scholarship committee may upon their discretion award up to INR 20,000 to select students.
Also see Admission Notifications
Applicants will firstly be shortlisted based on the application Shortlisted applicants will then undergo a telephonic interview for final selection.
Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2019 Application Process
Follow the below steps to apply for the scholarship:
- Step 1: Click on “Apply Now”
- Step 2: Register and Log in with your Google/Facebook/Email account
- Step 3: Fill in the application form and upload the requested documents
- Step 4: Review all details before submitting your scholarship application
- The following documents will be required for each applicant: Passport, Photograph, ID Proof, Class X, mark sheet, Proof of Income.