Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2019 (Undergraduate Scholarship)
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2019: The University of British Columbia has invited online application form for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2019 from social science, natural science, humanities, medical and engineering graduate student.
Meritorious applicants with leadership abilities will be motivated through this scholarship to pursue a doctoral degree.
Check out more Scholarship Programs
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
- Application deadline for students September 05th, 2019 at 12:00 PM PDT (September 06th, 2019; 12:30 AM IST)
- Last date for nominating institutions November 06th, 2019 at 20:00 EST
Vanier Scholarship Offering
- The University of British Columbia is offering this scholarship
Vanier Scholarship Benefits
- Vanier Canada Scholarship is one of the Famous scholarships in Canada in all around the world from the Canadian government Scholarships. The Scholarship will provide $50,000 per year for three years.
- A wide range of academic fields are available & you can select your field and major.
Eligibility Criteria for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2019
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be nominated by a Canadian university for doctoral study
- Not have completed more than 20 months of doctoral studies (as on May 1, 2020)
- Have secured a first-class aggregate in the last two years of full-time study
- Be a permanent resident of Canada, a Canadian citizen or an international student
- Not hold Tri-Agency doctoral scholarship
Vanier Canada Scholarship 2019 Application Procedure
- Those wishing to apply for a Vanier CGS should verify that the institution to which they are applying for doctoral studies has a Vanier CGS quota. They must then inform the institution that they wish to be considered for a Vanier CGS.
- Click here and read the step-by-step application process
- Applicants should verify institutional internal deadlines with the administrator at the nominating institution
- For technical help, call 1-888-603-4178 or 613-954-1968 or email [email protected] from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Check out National Scholarship Portal