Vidyasagar University Distance Education PG Admission 2019
Vidyasagar University DDE PG Admission 2019: Applications in prescribed forms are invited for admission to the M.A., M. Com. and M.Sc. under distance mode of academic year 2019-20 at Vidyasagar University Directorate of Distance Education, Midnapore West Bengal.
The Vidyasagar University, Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) invites online application from eligible applicants for admission to the following UGC approved PG Course offered by the University through distance (ODL) mode for the Session 2019-20
Also see: Distance Learning Courses
Vidyasagar University DDE PG Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of online Application: 30th June 2019
Vidyasagar University DDE Courses Offered
- M.A. in Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Political Science, History
- M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Environment Science, Computer Science, Dietetics and Community Nutrition Management
Eligibility Criteria for Vidyasagar University DDE PG Admission 2019
M.A. in Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Political Science, History
- Hons./Spl. Hons. /Three-year General Graduate or Three-year Pass Graduate with minimum 300 marks in the subject concerned /Two year pass graduate with one year bridge course in relevant subject /M.A. in a subject (other than professional subjects) with minimum 300 marks in the subject concerned at graduate level is eligible for admission into M.A. in any of these subjects.
Also see more MA Admissions
- Hons./Spl. Hons. /Three-year General Graduate or Three-year Pass Graduate with minimum 300 marks in the subject concerned /Two year pass graduate with one year bridge course in relevant subject.
Also see more M.Com Admissions
M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry
- Hons/Spl. Hons./Major in relevant subject.
Also see more MSc Admissions
M.Sc. in Environmental Science
- Hons/Spl. Hons./Major in any Science subject.
- Three year General Graduate in Science subject (The candidates with B.Sc. degree in Geography and Economics are also eligible to apply)
- Graduate in Engineering/Technology and equivalent.
- Sponsored Candidate-the above two criteria are relaxed for the sponsored candidates with 3 years’ experience in science laboratories/industries/academic and research institutes. In such case, two year pass/three year pass graduates are also eligible. Sponsored candidates can take admission only at Vidyasagar University Centre (Headquarter).
M.Sc. in Computer Science
- Hons. in Computer Science/Physics/Mathematics/Electronics/Chemistry; BCA
M.Sc. in Dietetics and Community Nutrition Management
- Hons. in Physiology/Zoology/Nursing/Biochemistry/Chemistry/Nutrition/Food & Nutrition/Home Science/Three-year General Graduate with any one of these subjects/B.Sc (Agriculture/Vocational/ Major).
- MBBS/BHMS/BAMS/B. Pharm
Vidyasagar University DDE PG Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidate’s application form and prospectus can be downloading from the University website http://ddeadmission.vidyasagar.ac.in/
- A candidate seeking admission in desired subject for Part-I will be required to deposit the amount along with Rs.350/- (additional) for the admission process fees,
- The requisite amount of fee is to be deposited at UCO Bank, Vidyasagar University Branch, Midnapore against the Deposit
- Challan either in cash or demand drawn in favour of “Director of Distance Education, Vidyasagar University” payable at “Midnapore” along with the duly filled-in application form and an information sheet with the following enclosures Challan Copy, Self-Attested Photocopy of all academic Credentials, N.O.C from employer, if employed.
- For necessary details including the list of affiliated study centres with address & subject wise available seats and other information regarding only admission process, schedules etc. please visit http://ddeadmission.vidyasagar.ac.in
Directorate of Distance Education, Paschim Midnapore-721102 (West Bengal), Phone: 03222-297929, Website https://dde.vidyasagar.ac.in