VITEE Application Form 2020 (Registration)
VITEEE Application Form 2020: Applicants can also apply online at www.vit.ac.in through the following mode i) Net banking /Credit card/Debit card; ii) Demand Draft (DD) mode (online applicants need to pay Rs.1250/- only).
Check out complete details of VITEEE 2020 Notification
The online applicants applying through Demand Draft (DD) mode must send the hardcopy of the application form to the University addressed to the “Director-UG Admissions”, VIT University, Vellore-632014.
Issue of Application Forms – OMR
The Prospectus and the information brochure for the B.Tech program, along with the necessary enclosures which include the Application Form and a printed self-addressed envelope, can be obtained against cash payment from the various post offices as given in the VIT website www.vit.ac.in.
Applicants can obtain the application form in person from the
- VIT University, Vellore Campus
- VIT University, Chennai Campus
- Anna Nagar Office,
New No. 6, (Old No W-73), Second Street (Opposite Towers Club), Anna Nagar, Chennai-600040, by handing over a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs 1250/- drawn in favor of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
Applicants can also obtain the application form through post by sending a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.1250/- drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore, with a covering letter addressed to “Director-UG Admissions”, VIT University, Vellore-632014, requesting for the application form and indicating their complete postal address
On receipt of the Demand Draft (DD), the application form with the enclosures will be sent by post
The postal charges will be borne by the Institute. The applicant must write his/her name, Mobile Number and address on the reverse of the demand draft (DD).
Applicants are advised to purchase the information brochure/application form only through means mentioned above and not from any private publishers/ vendors; fake application forms will not be processed and will be rejected.
Returning the Completed OMR Application
The application form duly completed should be checked, if all the items have been correctly filled and appropriate codes indicating your exact choice have been put in the right spaces provided against each. You are advised to go through the checklist available on the inside front cover of the brochure.
Also, ensure that you have adhered to the instructions for completing the computerized OMR application form (section-19 in the brochure) before mailing the application.
Receipt of Completed Application Form: The last date for the receipt of completed application forms at VIT is February 2020; any application received after the last date will not be accepted.
Any delay in receiving the application by the Applicant will not be considered a valid reason for late submission; the institute will not accept responsibility for any postal delay, irregularity or loss in postal transit.
The following documents in original are required to be submitted at the time of admission: a) Qualifying exam mark statements of all attempts; b) Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate; c) Migration Certificate (if issued by the Board); d) Conduct Certificate Community Certificate (For SC/ST only); e) Nativity Certificate (For Applicants hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North-Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura); f) Any age proof certificate (Photocopy only); g) Provisional Admission Letter. (Photocopy); h) Recent Passport size color photos – 4 nos.; i) Affidavit has to be given by the Student, Parents and Hostel affidavit separately as per Annexure – I, II, IVA & IVB; j) Physical Fitness Certificate as per Annexure-V; k) 2 sets of photocopies of all original documents.
The e-Admit Card will be generated once the Applicant has booked his/her schedule through the Online Test Booking System.
The e-Admit Card will be made available for Applicants on www.vit.ac.in; Applicant must provide the application form number and Online Test Booking password to download the e- Admit card.
The copy of the e-Admit card will also be emailed to t03he Applicant.
Also See: VITEEE Syllabus
Application Guidelines to VITEEE 2020 Applicants
Online Application Forms
Cost of the Application – 1250/- (inclusive of GST). Get ready with the following to submit the online form:
- Softcopy (scanned copy) of recently taken passport size colour photograph with 10kb – 200kb (Dimensions – 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) / Softcopy (scanned copy) of Signature of the Applicant with 10kb – 200kb (Dimensions – 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm) in JPG / JPEG format. Selfie photos will not be accepted. Also scanned copy of Aadhar Card/proof of enrolment ID for Aadhar Card is to be submitted.
- Online mode (Net banking / Debit card / Credit card) – Do not send the hardcopy of the application form after the process of completion.
- DD/NEFT Mode – It is mandatory for NRI applicants to send the hardcopy of the application form along with the NEFT Transfer copy / Demand Draft of 50 USD (write your name and application no. on the reverse side of DD) after the process of completion.
- All our correspondence including center booking and issue of e-admit card details will be through email only. Therefore, the applicant is requested to get ready with a valid email id and Mobile number for contact.
Offline (OMR) Application Form
Applicants can obtain the application form at a cost of Rs.1250/- through the following modes:
- From the designated list of post offices throughout India.
- By producing the Demand Draft for Rs. 1250/- in favour of ‘Vellore Institute of Technology’, in person, from the following campuses:
- VIT, Vellore Campus
- VIT, Chennai Campus
- VIT-Bhopal (MP)
Applicants can apply online at https://vit.ac.in through the following modes:
- Net banking/Credit card/Debit card/Paytm at Rs. 1150/- for General applicants
- Applicants opting to test centers located in foreign countries should pay USD 50 (excluding bank charges)
- Online applicants are requested not to send the hardcopy of the application form.