VMOU Management Entrance Test 2019 Notification and Dates
VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2019: Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) Kota has released a notification for VMOU MBA Entrance Test (MET) for MBA admission 2019 July Session.
The application form for VMOU MBA Entrance Test 2019 released. Check out more details on this post such as dates, application form, exam pattern, admit card, application fee, results, etc.
Also See: MBA Entrance Exams 2019
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
Duration of Program
- Minimum 2 years and Maximum 6 years
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Examination Type: English or Hindi
VMOU MET 2019 Overview
- Vardhman Mahaveer Open University Management Entrance Test or VMOU MET is conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota for admissions to its various management courses imparted through distance-learning mode.
- Aspirants interested in pursuing MBA Courses from VMOU will have to appear for VMOU MET 2019. Applicants who have valid scores of CAT/MAT/CMAT of last year can also apply. Such Applicants will not have to appear VMOU Management Entrance Test 2019.
VMOU MET 2019 Important Dates
- The last date to apply for the Exam is June 10th, 2019
- VMOU MET will be conducted on June 30th, 2019
- Date of Result: To be announced
VMOU Offers Admission
VMOU offers admission to the following Management Programs:
- MBA (Human Resource Management)
- MBA (Financial Management)
- MBA (Marketing Management)
The methodology of instruction of the program is more learner-centric as the student is an active participant in the teaching and learning process.
The student is provided with self-instructional printed study material and counselling sessions regularly.
VMOU MET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The Applicants must be a Graduate with 50% marks or Bachelor’s degree with three years of supervisory/ managerial/ professional experience of Professional Qualification in Accountancy/Cost and works Accountancy/ Company Secretary etc, or Master’s degree in any subject.
VMOU MET 2019 Admission Criteria
- Admission to the eligible aspirants for the Management Programme will be granted subject to: Qualifying in the Management Entrance Test (MET) organized by VMOU or scores obtained in MAT/CAT/CMAT/any other recognized test organized by Competition Test Agency during last one year.
- University reserves the right to exempt the test or decide the cut off pass percentage for admission.
- The requisite scorecard of the test is to be enclosed with the Application Form if test score of other agencies is to be considered for Admission; only who qualifies the Management Entrance Test will be required to fulfill the admission eligibility as mentioned above.
VMOU MET Exam Pattern 2019
VMOU MET is held twice in a year- June and December. The pen and pencil mode exam is mandatory for those who do not have CAT/MAT/CMAT scores or their scores are deemed inadequate by the VMOU admissions office.
- Reading comprehension: 25 questions
- Logical Reasoning: 25 questions
- Data Interpretation: 25 questions
- Numerical Ability: 25 questions
- Time duration of exam: 120 minutes
VMOU MET 2019 Application Form
- Interested applicants can apply online on www.vmou.ac.in.
- VMOU MBA admission process includes filling up the application form, clearing the VMOU MET and payment of admission fees.
- Interested Applicants can apply online by filling an application form and paying the fee. The fee can be paid online or through E-Mitra. Registration window opens twice in a year- for July batch and for January batch. For July batch registrations take place from January-July, while for January batch applications are accepted from July-December.
VMOU MET 2019 Admit Card
- VMOU MET admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam hall. Applicants can download they admit cards from the official website from the scheduled date as mentioned in the admission notification.
VMOU MET 2019 Results
- Results of VMOU MET will be announced online a month after the exam. Test takers are advised to keep a check on the official notification for announcement of the results. Those successful in VMOU MET will be eligible to seek admission to the university’s MBA program.