WBJEE Application Form 2020 | WBJEE Registration 2020
WBJEE 2020 Application Form: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) conducted for admission to Engineering / Medical / Dental / Pharmacy / Marine / Architecture undergraduate courses for 2020 session. Check out the complete details for WBJEE Application Form 2020, filling up application, fees, dates, faqs and more about WBJEE 2020 Form.
Check out complete details for WBJEE 2020 Notification
WBJEE 2020 Application Procedure
- The application has to be filled up online at the portal of the board, www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- Applicants need to visit the portal and click the requisite link Online Application WBJEEM-2020 and thereafter will be directed to the actual application form; the form is interactive in nature and the fields required to be filled up are categorized in different sub-sections.
- The fields super-scribed with must be filled up as they are mandatory, otherwise, the application will not get submitted.
- The application form is broadly categorized into three steps: filling of Personal Details; Document Uploading & Fee Payment.
- Applicants need to fill in the first part i.e. Personal Details and will thereafter be directed to document uploading; once the documents are successfully uploaded, the system enters into the fee payment.
- Finally, the Applicant may take a printout of Confirmation Page generated upon successful fee payment for their own record; there is no need to send any document by post.
Filling up of WBJEE Application Form 2020
Filling up of fields will be interactive in nature; as soon as the cursor is taken to a certain field, a cursor tip message will be shown to the Applicant to assist in filling up.
In case of difficulty, the help icon placed right next to the field will redirect the Applicant to that section of the Brochure which deals with the filling up of the said field.
Please note that the applicant name, father’s name, mother’s name, domicile and date of birth taken together must be unique for each application.
On completion and submission of the Personal Details, the system will generate a unique 7-digit numeric Application Number for the Applicant.
The Applicant has to choose a Password and keep it as the guarded secret for all subsequent entries into their domain. A Security Question & Answer will be captured from the Applicant by the system at this stage.
Applicant has to remember this question-answer pair for prompt retrieval of the password in case it is forgotten at later stage. Once an Application Number is generated and the password is chosen, the Applicant may logout of the system. The Applicant will need to enter the system subsequently for various reasons as given below:
- Accessing and editing personal information (till going to the document upload stage).
- Uploading of documents.
- Printing of e-Challan for Bank/performing fee payment through EPG.
- Printing of the Confirmation Page.
- Correction to data during dates specified by the Board, if needed.
- Viewing of OMR answer sheet and result details after examination.
The Applicant has to use this system generated Application Number and chosen password for subsequent login to the system for all subsequent accesses to the system. Therefore it is very important for the Applicant to note down the application number and password.
Also See: WBJEE Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020
It is also important to note the security question and the answer pair for retrieval of the password in case the Applicant forgets the chosen password. So the Applicant must note down the security question and answer for future reference.
All Applicants are required to upload the following three images and document:
- Recent coloured Passport sized Photograph
- Left Thumb Impression (LTI)
- Own Signature
- Admit Card of 10th Standard Exam
Applicants domiciled in West Bengal including those who want to enjoy various category benefits need to upload the following documents, as applicable, in addition to the above:
- Duly filled up domicile certificate as per proforma given in the brochure
- The SC/ST/OBC certificate as per rules are given in the brochure
- The pwd certificate as per rules are given in the brochure
- Duly filled up income certificate as per proforma given in the brochure
WBJEE Admit Card 2020
After receipt of Confirmation Report from an Applicant by the Board, an Admit Card will be generated indicating the allotted examination center for WBJEEM 2020 and a downloadable version of the admit card will be published on the respective webpage of the Applicant concerned.
An Examination Roll Number will be generated for each applicant.
Applicant has to download the soft copy of the admit card from the website and has to appear in the examination with a printed hard copy at the concerned Examination Centre indicated in the downloaded Admit Card on production of the same along with Identical two copies of original photographs (same as pasted in the Confirmation page) duly attested by the Head of the Institution last attended.
Applicants must ensure that the photograph and signature printed on the admit card are not mutilated/distorted / soiled even by accident.
Applicants with such mutilated/ distorted/ soiled admit cards will not be allowed to appear in WBJEEM-2020.
Applicants are advised to retain their admit cards carefully insecure place in undamaged condition in all respects as stated above till the completion of admission procedure.
WBJEE 2020 Fee Details
Irrespective of his/her category and gender, an Applicant applying for WBJEEM-2020 has to pay Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred) only, as application fee, through Online Mode.
The Applicant, on successfully uploading the personal details; will be directed to the webpage containing the process of payment of application fee. The Applicant has the option to choose from the following modes of payment:
(Type E): Engg/Tech/Arch/Pharm only Rs.500/- (fee payable in INR)
(Type M): Medical/Dental/Pharm only Rs.500/- (Fees payable in INR)
(Type C): Engg/Tech/Arch/Pharm/ Medical/Dental Rs.600/- (Fees payable in INR) Service charges, as applicable, would be payable separately at the bank.
Service charges, as applicable, would be payable separately at the bank.
Information Brochure in hard copy would be available upon payment of 30 INR from the bank counters Payment through Allahabad Bank e-Challan: The Applicant has to select “Allahabad Bank e-challan” to submit the application fee through bank. As soon as he selects it an e-Challan will be generated containing details of the Applicant.
The Applicant has to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest Core Banking Service (CBS) facility enabled Branch of the Bank for making payment. After payment, the Applicant has to login to the system and upload the details written on the e-Challan by the bank official.
When the details are uploaded, the confirmation page will be generated.
Payment through EPG: The Applicant has to select EPG if he/she desires to submit the application fee through electronic payment gateway via debit card, credit card or net banking. As soon as the transaction is completed, a Receipt will be generated containing details of the transaction. The Applicant may proceed with generation of the confirmation page.
WBJEE 2020 Application Dates
- Online application with payment of fees: 18th October 2019 to 13th November 2019 (5:00 pm)
- Online correction and downloading revised confirmation page 14th to 16th November 2019
- Publication of Downloadable Admit Card: 27th January 2020 (Monday)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1: How do I correct the data given by me during application?
Answer: The applicant can correct it during the “Correction Window”. But it is not possible to correct any primary data, e.g. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth and Gender.
Question 2: What is Correction Window?
Answer: It is a period of normally 3 days after closure of online application, when the applicant can correct any data or image of his application except any primary data, e.g. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth and Gender.
Question 3: My application number was not sent to my mobile number; what should I do?
Answer: Applicant should have a valid mobile number and he must have the mobile in hand during form fill up. Also, the network connection should be good, so that the SMS is not missed.
Question 4: What do I do if I forget my password?
Answer: Use “Forgot Password” link. There is no other method available.
Question 5: What do I do if I forget my application number?
Answer: Use “Forgot Application No.” link. There is no other method available.
Question 6: Can I change my choice of examination zone?
Question 7: What is the percentage of disability for being eligible in PwD category?
Answer: 40% to 70%
Question 8: Is the application fee refundable if I do not sit for the examination?
Question 9: What do I do if I forget to download the transaction receipt?
Answer: Transaction receipt is generated by the EPG. It is not required by the Board. But if there is a payment failure/break at the end of EPG, the applicant may need it to recover his money from the EPG.
Question 10: What happens if I do not re-upload correct photograph or signature?
Answer: If applicant does not re-upload corrected photo or signature, admit card cannot be issued.