West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship for Minority Students 2019-20
West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship 2019: West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation has invited online applications for West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship 2019-20 from minority students of West Bengal studying in Class 1 to 10.
The scholarship aims to motivate the minority communities to send their children to schools so that there could be less number of drop-out students. Selected meritorious students will be able to receive financial assistance of up to INR 11,000.
- The primary objective of the Pre-matric Scholarship is to encourage the minority communities to send their children to schools and to prevent drop-out.
Offering this Scholarship
- The scholarship is being offered by West Bengal Minorities’ Development and Finance Corporation under the Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department, Govt. of West Bengal.
Check out West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship 2019
Class 1 to 5 Students
- Maintenance Allowance – INR 1,100 (for day scholars)
Class 6 to 10 Students (For Day Scholars)
- Admission fee & tuition Fee – INR 4,400
- Maintenance Allowance – INR 1,100
Class 6 to 10 students (For Hostellers)
- Admission fee & tuition fee – INR 4,400
- Maintenance Allowance – INR 6,600
- Applicant must be a domicile of West Bengal.
- Must be studying in a School/ Institution recognized by an educational Board/ Council/ University of the State/ Central Government
- Must have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination
- The annual family income should not exceed Rs.2 lakh
- Students studying in institutes outside West Bengal will not be eligible for the pre-matric scholarship.
Check out West Bengal Scholarship
- Scholarships will be provided to eligible students in order of merit and subject to the budgetary allocation provided by the State Government.
- For renewal, the applicant will be eligible for the scholarship if he/she has obtained 50% marks in his/her previous examination.
West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form 2019
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the scholarship:
- Step 1: Go to the official website http://wbmdfcscholarshipgov.in/main/guidelines
- Step 2: Click on New Registration
- Step 3: Select the District where the applicant’s institute is situated and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Step 4: Fill in the required details under ‘Student Information’ and ‘Scheme Eligibility’ sections.
- Step 5: Click on Submit and Proceed
- Step 6: Note down the User ID as displayed on the screen.
- Step 7: Login using the registered user id and password.
- Step 8: Fill all the required information under ‘Basic Information’, ‘Academic Information’, ‘Bank Account Details’ section.
- Step 9: Verify and lock the application.
- Step 10: Print & submit the application form along with the required documents to the concerned institute.
- The deadline for scholarship applications is September 15th, 2019
- ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2019
- List of Vidyasaarathi Scholarships 2019
- National Scholarship Test 2020
- National Scholarship Portal
- National Scholarship Portal Registration