West Bengal Scholarship 2019 for SC, ST, OBC Students
West Bengal Scholarship 2019: The Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal has invited online applications for Pre/Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 from SC/ST/OBC Students of class 09th & 10th to post graduation level.
The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the SC/ST students studying at post matriculation or post-secondary stages to enable them to complete their education.
We have mentioned the complete details of WB Scholarship Scheme 2019 for Backward Category students and check the eligibility criteria at below:
SC ST OBC Scholarship in West Bengal 2019 – Apply Online
West Bengal Scholarship Scheme 2019
Welfare Department of Govt. of West Bengal offering OASIS Scholarship for OBC/SC/ST students. Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment implement this Scholarship OASIS programme from last financial year. Generally, this scholarship scheme’s application process is started from May month.
WB OBC Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
- Application Form Available From: 03rd June 2019
- Last Date to Submit the Form: 15th September 2019 (For minorities)
Check out NTSE Scholarship 2020
Overview of West Bengal Pre/Post Metric Scholarship Scheme
- Department Name: West Bengal Backward Classes Welfare Department
- Name of Scholarship: Pre Matric and Post Metric Scholarship Schemes
- Category: SC/ST or OBC category Students
- State: West Bengal
- Official Website: nic.in or www.oasis.gov.in
Category for Scholarship
This scholarship will be given to only limited students who belong to these following categories:
- Post-Matric Scholarship- For SC/ST Students
- Post-Matric Scholarship- For OBC Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarship- For SC/ST Applicants
Rules and Guidelines
- This Scholarship will be available for only one applicant from one family.
- Applicants should have passed their final examination with at least 50% marks.
- The annual income of candidate’s parents should not exceed Rs.2 lac.
- There will be 30% reservation for girl applicants.
- The students should have maintained regular attendance.
Check out Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2019
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Scholarship 2019
- West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship to SC/ST: Applicants should be studying in his/her next 9th or 10th or; Every applicant should have valid Certification of SC/ST.
- WBCHSE Post-Matric Scholarship to SC/ST: Applicants should have passed 10th Class from recognized school/Boar or; Every applicant should have valid Certification of SC/ST.
- OASIS OBC Scholarship 2019: Applicants should be qualified in Secondary School Certification or; Applicants should have valid caste Certification of OBC.
WB Scholarship Reward
For Pre-Matric SC/ST Students Scholarship
- To Hosteller – Rs. 750/-p.m. for 10 months And Adhoc Grant – Rs.1000/- p.a.
- To Day Scholar – Rs. 150/- p.m. for 10 months only And Adhoc Grant – Rs.750/- p.a.
For Post-Matric SC/ST Students Scholarship
|General Courses up to graduate level||Rs.750||Rs.300|
|B.Pharm/B. Nursing/L.L.B/hotel Management/Post Graduate||Rs.820||Rs.335|
|Medical/Engineering B.Sc/M.Phil/PhD/L.L.M etc||Rs.1200||Rs.550|
|Class 11th and 12th in 10+2 systemIntermediate Courses/ITI/Polytechnic Courses||Rs.750||Rs.230|
For Post-Matric OBC Students Scholarship
|General Courses up to graduate level||Rs.400||Rs.210|
|B.Pharm/B.Nursing/LLB/hotel Management/Post Graduate||Rs.510||Rs.335|
|Medical/Engineering BSc/MPhil/PhD/LLM etc||Rs.750||Rs.350|
|Class 11th and 12th in 10+2 system
Intermediate Courses/ITI/Polytechnic Courses
West Bengal Scholarship Online Application Form 2019
Here we have provided step wise application procedure for west bengal scholarship scheme. All the aspirants must follow the following steps to successfully apply for scheme:
- First of all logon to the official website of OASIS or WBCHSE West Bengal
- Then here you can see Student Registration button, click on it.
- And then fill up your all required details in the registration form.
- Check after filling up and then hit submit button.
- Download your acknowledgement slip for future reference.
- Then again logon to the same website and now click on “Registered Student Login”
- Then enter your login credentials in login form.
- After successful login, Students Dashboard will be open.
- Now, click on further details.
- And fill up all the details carefully.
- After filling up, hit the verify and lock button.
- After verify & lock, take a print out of your application.
- ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2019
- List of Vidyasaarathi Scholarships 2019
- National Scholarship Test 2020
- National Scholarship Portal
- National Scholarship Portal Registration