XAT Admit Card 2019: XLRI Xavier School of Management has released the Admit Card for XAT 2019. The XAT 2019 Admit card are going to be live on the official website of XAT – xatonline.in. Applicants are going to be needed to enter their XAT ID and password credentials to download the XAT 2019 admit card. Check out below the whole details of XAT admit card 2019.
XAT 2019 Admit Card Released Now..!
XAT 2019 Admit Card has been released by XLRI on December 22nd, 2018 at 9.00 a.m. rather than earlier declared time of 5.00 p.m. The XAT 2019 Admit Card is obtainable for download from official XAT website. You’ll be able to download your XAT 2019 admit card by clicking on login link and entering your XAT login id and password.
XAT 2019 Admit Card Download – How to download given below:
- Visit the official website xatonline.in
- Go to the “Download Admit Card” link flashed on the website
- Login with your registration ID and password.
- Click on the hall ticket download section
- A PDF version of the hall ticket will appear on the screen
- Download the XAT 2019 admit card and take a print out for future reference
XAT 2019 is scheduled to be held on January 6th, 2019 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
XAT 2019 is a common entrance exam conducted by Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI) for admission in its management institutes across India. It is accepted by more than 150 B-schools across India.
Details mentioned on XAT Admit Card 2019
The XAT 2019 admit card (XAT admission card) will display the following information:
- Applicant’s name, photograph & signature
- Applicant’s Roll Number and XAT ID
- XAT Exam Schedule
- Name of the Test Centre and address
- Exam day instructions, etc.
Important Instructions for XAT Admit Card 2019
- XLRI will not change the exam center of any Applicant under any circumstances.
- Applicants would have to carry two copies of XAT 2019 admit card to the exam center and submit one copy to the invigilator. Without the admit card, no Applicant will be allowed to appear for the test.
- Applicants will not be allowed to enter the exam center after the scheduled time of commencement of exam.
- Applicants who are planning to appear for XAT 2019 must check the eligibility criteria of XAT 2019 in all respect to avoid disappointment at a later stage. The candidature of an Applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage id s/he found ineligible. The candidature of an Applicant for the exam is “PURELY PROVISIONAL”.
- Applicants would need to paste a recent passport size colour photograph in the space provided. Ideally, this photograph should be similar to the one uploaded at the time of filling the application form of XAT 2019.
- Applicants have to sign in the space provided in the presence of Invigilator and not before that.
- Applicants are required to carry two blue and black ball pen for marking the OMR sheets and rough work.
- Along with XAT admit card, which is the mandatory document for the exam day, Applicants also have to carry two photo identity proofs (Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhaar Card among others).
XAT 2019 Exam Pattern
XAT 2019 is an online or computer-based test of 210 minutes duration. XAT is divided into two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1: The duration of Paper 1 is 170 minutes or 3 hours 50 minutes. There are three sections in this paper, Verbal and Logical Ability, Decision Making, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Paper 2: This paper is a combination of objective and subjective type questions. The sections of Paper 2 are General Knowledge/Awareness and Essay Writing. There are 25 questions in the GK section. Applicants are given only one topic for essay writing. The duration of this paper is 35 minutes.