XAT 2020 Registration – Application Form
XAT Registration 2020 has been started on August 23rd, 2019. The XAT 2020 Registration last date for XAT online registration 2020 is November 30th, 2019 without payment of the late fee. With a late fee, the XAT 2020 online registration last date is December 10th, 2019. Please note there is no offline process for XAT registration 2020. XAT Registration 2020 fee is Rs.1700/- and with late fee Rs.2000/-. Check out all the details regarding XAT 2020 registration, how to fill the XAT application form, application dates, application fee and more.
Applicants should note that registration for XAT 2020 and appearing for XAT 2020 is the preliminary step towards applying to XLRI and XAT Associate Institutes. Applicants to different institutes, besides XLRI, have to apply separately to Institutes of their choice. Applicants for XAT 2020 can choose to pay online using credit card/ debit card/ online banking.
- Visit www.xatonline.in choose the tab “Registration” and enter Name, Date of Birth, Email-id and select Country and enter Mobile number. An Email & SMS indicating the XAT ID and Password will be sent.
- Please quote your email (provided during the registration) and XAT ID for all future communication.
- Please ensure that you provide a valid email address and mobile number.
- Please ensure that you use your personal email address only as your primary email address in the application. (If you use your official email address and in case you switch jobs, it would be difficult for us to communicate with you).
- Please access your emails regularly and ensure that your inbox is accessible.
- Please note that the XAT ID and password gives you an individual login on xatonline.in and on frequent intervals, you need to check for mails from XAT & other associated institutes.
- Please ensure that you give your correct mobile number to receive SMS alerts.
Check out Latest Entrance Exams
XAT 2020 Registration Process
Visit www.xatonline.in choose the tab “Registration” and enter Name, Date of Birth, Contact details and Email-id. A system generated XAT ID and Password will be communicated to you through Email/SMS. Applicant should note down the XAT ID and Password for future communication.
- In case the applicant is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, applicants are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired applicants should fill the application form carefully and Verify/get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Name of the applicant or his /her Father’s name/ Mother’s name etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Applicants can proceed to Scan and upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines.
- Applicants can proceed to fill Academic and Work experience details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct. ‘Applicant details cannot be edited once the application form is submitted after payment.’
- Select XLRI program as per your preference if you want to study in XLRI. (Through XAT or Through GMAT)
- Select the XAT Test City preference. Applicants can choose 2 preferred test cities while filling XAT Application form. Applicants are advised to choose test city closer to their city of residence. However, the final authority to allot the Test City rests with authority. (You can edit the test city preference only once before November 30th, 2019.)
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Applicants can print the application page containing fee details after payment of fees.
Check out Latest MBA Admissions
Payment of Fees
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the applicant.
XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 1700/-
Applicants interested in XLRI programs need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
XAT Registration Fee (with late fee) – Rs. 2000/-
Applicants interested in XLRI programs need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 500/- each.
Indian Applicants applying for GMP through GMAT – Rs. 2500/-
NRI/Foreign Applicants applying for one or more programs through GMAT – Rs. 5000/-
Online Registration Mode
- The XAT application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE PAYMENT
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated..Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Applicants are advised to login again using their Provisional XAT ID and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Applicants are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Card, charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed. There is a facility to download/print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
- There is a facility to download/print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Photograph and Signature Scan and Upload
Before applying online applicant will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his / her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the application may be rejected.
- The applicant may edit the application and re-upload the photograph/signature in such a case.
- The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20KB-50KB.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the ADMIT CARD and wherever necessary.
- The applicant’s signature obtained on the ADMIT CARD and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch, the applicant may be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10KB —20KB.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
Scanning the Photograph and Signature
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Color to True Color
- File Size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Applicants using MS Windows/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50KB & 20KB respectively by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph) & 20KB (signature) by using crop and then resize option.
If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed. While filling in the Online Application Form the applicant will be provided with a link to upload his photograph and signature. Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature.
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”.
- Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo/ Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Upload’ button.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – XAT Registration 2020
Question: Can I fill the XAT 2020 application form in offline mode?
Answer: No, Applicants will have to register online. After successful registration applicants will receive the XAT ID and password through which they can log in and fill the application form.
Question: How do I know that my application is registered?
Answer: Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “XAT ID” and Password. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to login in the Application.
Question: I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
Answer: “XAT ID” and “PASSWORD” are also sent by auto-response Confirmation email and SMS. Delivery of these emails and SMS purely depends upon the correctness of E-Mail ID and Mobile Number provided, Policy of your E-Mail Service Provider to accept and Divert such emails under Bulk or Spam Mails or bounce back such mails without accepting it due to heavy number of emails generated by our Applications. In case of Govt./official /company Email Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, please do not expect replies from us, if you do not receive such confirmation/auto-response Emails.
Question: I want to change/correct the details I entered in the Application?
Answer: Applicant details cannot be edited once the application form is submitted after payment.
Question: I am in the final year of my graduation, what percentage should I fill in the form?
Answer: Please enter the aggregate percentage of marks obtained till the time of filling the form.
Question: I would like to apply for XLRI Delhi Campus BM program, how do I apply? Is there any extra fee charged?
Answer: Applicant can apply to XLRI Delhi BM Programme by clicking on the BM program and giving the preference as Delhi. There is no extra fee charged.