Xavier Law School, Xavier University BA LLB, BBA LLB Admission 2019
Xavier Law School Law Courses 2019 (BA LLB, BBA LLB): Applications are invited from eligible applicants for admission to five-year Integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and BBA LL.B. (Hons.) Program at Xavier Law School, Xavier University for the session 2019-20. Interested applicants can check out all details of Xavier Law School BA-LLB, BBA-LLB Admission 2019 like application form, eligibility criteria, fee, important dates and more details for Xavier University Law Courses 2019.
Check out Law Courses 2019
Xavier University Courses Offered
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) – 5-year Integrated Programme
- BBA LL.B. (Hons.) – 5-year Integrated Programme
- Class XII (or equivalent) in any discipline, with at least 60% marks in aggregate. Final year +2 students, who expect their final results by 30th May 2019 can also apply.
- CLAT score of 50 or above; or All Indian Law Entrance Test (AILET) or any other equivalent test score; or passed XLET-Xavier Law Entrance Test.
Xavier Law School Application Form 2019
- Online Application Form https://admissionforms.xub.edu.in/login
- Keep the following ready before you start filling the form:
- Scanned / digital images of your passport size photo in JPEG format, with dimensions of about 200 x 250 pixels and within 50 kb in size;
- Scanned copy of your signature in JPEG format, with dimensions of about 250 x 125 pixels and within 50 KB in size;
- Bank account / Debit card details for carrying out the online payment transaction.
- Pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway. (Application fee is Rs.1500/- for one program, and additional Rs.500/- each for every additional program.
- The additional fee for XLET will be Rs.1000/-. Use the single form to apply for multiple Undergraduate programs),
Xavier Law School Law Courses 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Applying is 31st May 2019